OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Aug. 25, 2016) - Editors note: There are three images accompanying this press release.
CorelCAD™ Mobile is a powerful new app for Android that enables CAD designers to be productive anywhere with design and annotation tools on their phone or tablet. CorelCAD Mobile offers 2D drawing, editing and 3D viewing, unique annotation capabilities and connectivity to cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive. The full CorelCAD Mobile app is available as a free 1-year license to registered CorelCAD 2016 customers and can also be downloaded as a free trial from Google Play.
Get all the speed, performance and customization needed for any size CAD project on your tablet or smartphone. CorelCAD Mobile offers the following benefits:
- Mobile drawings: Share the files you've created with CorelCAD or any other .DWG based CAD software on your desktop or laptop with CorelCAD Mobile on your mobile device. To gain access, simply use Dropbox or Google Drive to synchronize your drawings in the cloud or store drawings locally on your device.
- Efficient meetings: Use your tablet or smartphone in lieu of paper to communicate on the go with clients and colleagues. Also, most modern devices allow you to connect to a video-projector via a USB to HDMI connector, or over wireless connections - perfect for team meetings and presentations. Plus, with CorelCAD Mobile you can edit a drawing and then immediately share the modified version.
- On-site annotation: Add, change or edit important project details on-site, such as confirming measurements, revising key data or including text notes. With the unique annotation features, including PictureNote and VoiceNote, you can take a picture from the camera of your mobile device or record your voice. Then pin the recorded note to the right place in your drawing.
- Instant modifications: Find all the tools you need to make immediate changes or fixes with the 150+ drawing and editing features in CorelCAD Mobile. The 2D tools will help you create or modify your drawing within an interface that's been optimized for touch and high precision.
- Sketch ideas: Originate or capture ideas the moment the inspiration strikes in any global location. CorelCAD Mobile is the natural extension of CorelCAD for your mobile devices. Plus, you'll find the familiar tools you're used to seeing on your computer, so there's no learning curve.
"With the introduction of CorelCAD Mobile, customers can now access a seamless workflow that delivers everything they need from the power to create 2D and 3D models with CorelCAD on their desktop, to the ability to review, annotate and present their designs on a mobile device. CorelCAD also offers direct connectivity to CorelDRAW, giving users access to a full featured illustration application that's an ideal environment for creating sketches and presentation graphics," said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager, Technical Graphics at Corel Corporation. "By bringing together the power of CorelCAD, CorelCAD Mobile, and CorelDRAW in a single workflow, Corel is offering a complete and unique solution for any business's CAD and design needs."
Learn more about CorelCAD 2016 and CorelCAD Mobile at www.coreldraw.com/CorelCAD.
Pricing and Availability
Originally offered as a beta product exclusively to CorelCAD customers, CorelCAD Mobile is now available as a free, full-featured 1-year license for CorelCAD 2016 customers.
For users who are not already CorelCAD customers, CorelCAD Mobile can also be activated as a fully-functional free 30-day trial. After 30 days, the trial continues to offer Simple mode and View mode with .DWG viewing, basic annotation and file sharing options. CorelCAD Mobile full mode features including 2D drawing, editing and advanced annotation capabilities such as PictureNote and VoiceNote are not available in the trial version beyond 30 days.
CorelCAD Mobile full version and trial can be downloaded from Google Play at http://corl.co/CorelCADMobile.
CorelCAD 2016 for Mac and Windows is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean. North American pricing is $699 (USD / $875 CAD) for the full version and $199 (USD / $249 CAD) for the upgrade. Education and volume licenses are available, offering flexible hybrid solutions on Windows and Mac operating systems.
About CorelCAD Software
CorelCAD is an affordable and powerful CAD software solution for precise 2D drafting and 3D design. With industry-standard CAD features and advanced .DWG support, it is a true CAD solution for architectural and mechanical CAD needs.
Boasting some of the industry's best-known brands, Corel's product lines also include CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, CorelDRAW® Technical Suite, Corel® Painter®, Corel® PaintShop® Pro, MindManager®, Roxio®, Pinnacle™, WinZip® and Corel® WordPerfect® Office. For more information about Corel, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2016 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, Corel Balloon logo, CorelCAD, CorelDRAW, MindManager, Painter, PaintShop, Roxio, Pinnacle, VideoStudio, WinZip and WordPerfect are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
To view the images accompanying this press release, click on the following links: