Corona Minerals Limited

Corona Minerals Limited

February 27, 2012 13:48 ET

Corona Minerals Limited Announces it has Earned an 80% Interest in Mt. Jukes Joint Venture

PERTH, AUSTRALIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 27, 2012) - Corona Minerals Limited ("Corona" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that they have met the second earn-in referred to in the Mt. Jukes Farm-In Agreement dated June 9, 2010 with Jaguar Minerals Ltd. ("Jaguar") (the "Mt. Jukes Agreement") which means they have earned a further 29% interest in the Mt. Jukes Project, bringing Corona's total interest in the Mt. Jukes Project to 80%. Jaguar still holds the other 20% interest in the Mt. Jukes Project.

On behalf of the Board of Directors

Terrence Allen, Chief Executive Officer of Corona

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information

  • Corona Minerals Limited
    Terrence Allen
    Chief Executive Officer
    (08) 9486 4482
    www.coronagold.net