TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jan. 23, 2017) -
Editors note: There is a picture associated with this release.
More and more Canadian business owners are now putting their trust on UNIGLOBE Peerless Travel for efficient corporate travel management. Part of the world's largest travel franchise organization, UNIGLOBE Peerless serves over 100,000 properties in 130 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. The company is preferred by corporate clients for their proficiency in negotiating economical rates with airlines, hotels and car rental agencies.
The travel industry has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years with many new businesses coming up. However, very few names have emerged as a reliable provider of corporate travel management services. UNIGLOBE Peerless has been one of the front-runners amongst them with their innovative, user-friendly, and cost-efficient online solutions.
Some of the major highlights of the company's service include
- Client specific preferred rates: Utilizes detailed & customized management reports to deliver attractive airline, hotel and car rental rates.
- Emergency hotline for travellers: Offering proactive service 7 days per week, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Corporate booking tool: Allows corporate travellers to make their bookings online, with cost savings and policy compliance.
- Complete Quality Manager: A robotic feature working 24/7 for lower fares, better seat assignments, waitlist clearance and offers seamless quality control checks on all reservations made.
- Advanced communication tools: Offering clients the first choice of the seats, gate and flight time change notifications on their smartphone.
- UNIGLOBE Reporter: Provides user-specific web access to client data 24 hours a day without the need for any proprietary software.
- Development of travel policy and e-travel advisories prior to travel.
Highlighting the company's service policy, a senior official from UNIGLOBE Peerless states, "We place your needs at the forefront when considering the countless options available in the marketplace - technology, suppliers, products, reservation systems and services. We take care to find meaningful innovations that equate to better service, increased cost savings and efficiencies. And, we make sure we are agile enough to move to better technology as it evolves."
To find out more about UNIGLOBE Peerless Travel, please visit http://www.peerlesstraveluniglobe.com/
About UNIGLOBE Peerless Travel: Peerless Travel was established in 1990 and is now one of Canada's largest independent travel agencies. They are also a UNIGLOBE Travel Partner Agency. With over 70 qualified consultants, Peerless Travel offers a unique approach to travel management services. The company's areas of specialization include corporate travel, vacation packages, cruises, flights, car rentals, hotels, travel insurance, and other travel services.
To view the photo associated with this release, please click on the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20170123-SamCapoccitti1.JPG