MINNEAPOLIS, MN--(Marketwired - January 18, 2017) - In the news release, "Ceridian Announces Record Year for Awards and Recognition with over 35 Award Wins," issued earlier today by Ceridian, we are advised by the company that the fourth paragraph should be attributed to "Jennifer Soccio, Vice President of Human Resources, Creative Solutions in Healthcare" rather than "Derek Kanehira, Vice President and Director of Human Resources, Hawaii National Bank" as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.
Ceridian Announces Record Year for Awards and Recognition with over 35 Award Wins
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- January 18, 2017 -- Ceridian, a global human capital management technology company, announces the results of an outstanding year for awards and recognition. In 2016, Ceridian was recognized 36 times, winning awards for a variety of achievements, including innovation, leadership, culture, and being a top employer.
"The success we've seen over the last year has been outstanding," says Kristina Cleary, Chief Marketing Officer, Ceridian. "But we are never satisfied with the status quo. So while we take pride in these successes, we remain focused on driving continuous product innovation, high levels of employee engagement, and customer success."
The successful year in awards and recognition is echoed by sentiments of Ceridian customers. "Ceridian's award-winning Dayforce HCM solution is very robust," says Renee McQuinn, Payroll Manager for Sendik's Food Markets. "It enables us to improve and streamline our processes and decreases our overall costs."
While Jennifer Soccio, Vice President of Human Resources, Creative Solutions in Healthcare, says utilizing Dayforce HCM "has resulted in the team having more time to do work that has greater value to the organization."
Highlights of the awards and recognition the industry has honored Ceridian with include:
- American Business Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award and Highest Rated CEOs recognition
- Best in Biz Award in 2016 in the Best Place to Work (Large) category
- Network Product Guide and American Business Awards for Dayforce Performance Management with TeamRelate
- Stevie Awards for Employer of the Year, Achievement in Employee Engagement, and People-Focused CEO of the Year
- When Work Works 2016
- Canada's Top 100 Employers 2016
- Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures award
- 2016 Optimas award in the Managing Change category from Workforce magazine
- HRO Today Superstar awards for David Ossip, Chairman and CEO of Ceridian, Jayson Saba, Vice President, Market Research and Industry Relations, Ceridian and Lisa Sterling, Chief People Officer, Ceridian
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
At Ceridian, we create innovative technology that organizations around the world use to attract, develop, manage and pay their people. Our award-winning Dayforce solution helps our customers manage compliance, make better decisions, build great teams and drive engagement with their employees. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™. For more information call 1-800-729-7655 or visit www.ceridian.com.
Follow Ceridian on Twitter
Watch Ceridian's YouTube channel
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn