QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Oct 23, 2012) -
- Coveo Chairman and CEO Louis Tetu was selected as silver medal honoree in the Annual 2012 Golden Bridge Awards category of "Most Innovative People."
- Tetu specializes in bringing innovative technologies to market. Prior to Coveo, Tetu co-founded and was CEO and Chairman of Taleo Corporation, acquired by Oracle for $1.9B in 2012. Previously Tetu was president of Baan SCS, following Baan's acquisition of Berclain Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1989. Tetu serves as Chairman of the Board of PetalMD, a developer of social platforms for the medical sector. He is actively involved in and on the Board of Educaide in Quebec, a foundation devoted to high school reinsertion for children from financially-challenged families across Quebec.
- With active participation from a broad spectrum of industry voices, the annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world's best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world.
- As chairman and CEO, Tetu brings a spirit of innovation through transformation to Coveo, helping companies compete better and radically more efficiently. Coveo helps organizations deliver comprehensive, relevant and actionable insight from diverse and overwhelming amounts of unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. With the ability to search and navigate, consolidate, correlate and analyze information, companies are better able to serve customers, build better products and increase sales.
- Louis Tetu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: "Innovation lies at the heart of my pursuits, both professionally and personally, so it is validating to be recognized with a silver medal by the Golden Bridge Awards. I am fortunate to work with a fantastic team at Coveo which is driven to pursue excellence, and with hundreds of customers worldwide who understand the value of this transformational technology."
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Globee Awards from Silicon Valley are conferred in four programs: The Info Security's Global Excellence Awards, The IT Industry's Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, The Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, and Consumer Products Guide's World Choice Awards. These premier awards honor organizations from around the world including people behind them, the products, performance, innovations, public relations and marketing. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com
Coveo transforms users' and companies' ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM for Sales & Service, Web Content Management systems for personalized marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children's Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.