QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Oct 22, 2012) -
- Coveo announced today that the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology services organizations, awarded the company the TSIA Fall 2012 TechBEST Best in Show at the Technology Services World (TSW) 2012 Service Transformations conference in Las Vegas.
- The TechBEST Awards represent the "voice" of the TSIA global community. The Best in Show category was selected by conference attendees to recognize the organization that created the best experience in the TSW EXPO. The Best in Show winner represents the "People's Choice" as "best of the best" in the event. The new TechBEST Awards were introduced by TSIA this fall to recognize service technology providers.
- During TSW, Coveo showcased its new Coveo for Salesforce application which gives Service Cloud and Sales Cloud users instantly assembled, relevant data from across the Salesforce platform as well as from any combination of systems, right in the Salesforce user interface. The Coveo panel within Salesforce helps customer service agents solve cases faster and sales representatives to win more deals. Coveo for Salesforce is available for end-user and administrator-activated free trials.
- Coveo applications deliver comprehensive, relevant and actionable insight from diverse and overwhelming amounts of unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on premise, in the cloud and in social channels. With the ability to search and navigate, consolidate, correlate and analyze information, companies are better able to serve customers, build better products and increase sales.
- More information on Technology Services World and the Technology Services TechBEST Awards can be found at www.technologyservicesworld.com.
- John Ragsdale, TSIA, vice president of technology research: "Coveo continues to make impressive strides in its market, and we were pleased to honor them with the Best in Show award during this inaugural round of the TechBEST Awards program this fall. The TechBEST Awards recognize technology companies and services firms that are able to effectively communicate their vision and business value to customers."
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: "This award is particularly satisfying since it represents the 'voice' of the TSIA global community and shows their excitement for our new Coveo for Salesforce application. Coveo's focus is to help people work smarter and faster, through better and more relevant insight. With Coveo for Salesforce, we bring that insight directly into the Salesforce UI, from social media, on-premise and cloud-based solutions. We're honored by our selection as 'People's Choice' winner."
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the leading association dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class benchmarking and research, exceptional peer networking and learning opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT and telecom, consumer technologies, healthcare and healthcare IT, and industrial automation. TSIA brings the technology services industry together. www.tsia.com.
Coveo transforms users' and companies' ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM for Sales & Service, Web Content Management systems for personalized marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children's Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.