QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Mar 18, 2013) - Coveo announced it has launched Coveo for Salesforce on salesforce.com's AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Coveo for Salesforce radically enhances search and knowledge access by bringing data related to the user's work from virtually any system into the Salesforce Service Cloud. Coveo for Salesforce automatically "reads" case information and presents relevant knowledge and experts who can help solve the case, improving case intelligence and customer service performance and transforming the customer experience.
Reductions in case resolution time, increased first contact resolution and higher levels of customer and agent satisfaction are key factors in transforming customer support operations from cost centers to strong revenue contributors. Customer service agents often waste valuable time searching different systems for critical customer and product information. With Coveo for Salesforce, agents can quickly and easily find the most relevant customer information every time they view a case in Salesforce, regardless of where the information resides.
Leveraging the power of Coveo's enterprise-grade, Unified Indexing and Insight Platform, Coveo for Salesforce quickly indexes any Salesforce instance and provides advanced "out-of-the-box" search with just a few clicks. Users and administrators can easily add content to the index, either from diverse cloud systems such as Gmail and Salesforce, or from on-premise systems. The application can then search across these various systems to bring together key information within Salesforce, that is readily assembled and contextualized for the user to take action with the customer or case.
Coveo for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
- Laurent Simoneau, president and CTO, Coveo: "We are breaking new ground with our enterprise-grade, highly advanced search and indexing technology for Salesforce. We have been in Beta testing for six months and our users are ecstatic with the application. Launching on the AppExchange makes this transformational technology easily available to every administrator and operations manager to quickly activate it for all of their users, and transform their customer service and support operations."
- Mike Rosenbaum, executive vice president, Salesforce Platform: "The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected. Coveo is helping drive the next generation of customer companies by providing unified information indexing that harnesses the power of social and mobile cloud technologies with Coveo for Salesforce."
- Gerard Snippe, IT Manager, Rembrandt M&A and MBO & Growth Funds, divisions of Rabobank: "We have many documents and a lot of expert knowledge, by industry, which is important for servicing customers and winning new deals. We need the right information at the right time to ensure our customers' greatest success, and Coveo pulls it all together, right within Salesforce."
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Collective Knowledge from Anywhere
A highly social, search-based application, Coveo for Salesforce provides agents with relevant content, that in turn helps them better connect with employees, customers and other experts. Coveo for Salesforce recommends information about similar customers, prospects, cases and their resolutions, email conversations, community and social media discussions, and both internal and external experts who can help solve customer issues.
Product Key Features
Top features of Coveo for Salesforce include:
- Real-time information from anywhere -- consolidated and correlated with advanced federated search queries running in the background. Users simply find relevant content without having to search for it.
- Instantly assembled 360-degree views -- built directly into Salesforce, with an expanded view option readily available for deeper and broader, power-user data exploration.
- Virtual Timelines -- consolidates customer interactions chronologically, regarding opportunities, cases, transactions, emails, events, cases, calls, community contributions and more.
- Unified Index -- instantly connects and correlates data from other cloud-based systems and can connect cloud and on-premise content to solve the big data fragmentation challenge plaguing customer support organizations.
- Dynamic Expertise Finding -- from internal colleagues to external experts, Coveo for Salesforce helps agents find where the knowledge and expertise lives.
- Enterprise-Grade Federated Search -- available directly in Salesforce, deeply integrated and broadly connected with additional cloud and on-premise systems.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading business apps marketplace. With more than 1,700 partner apps and 1.7 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Coveo brings to market a highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform that redefines how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are CA Technologies, L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.