ARLINGTON, TX--(Marketwired - May 5, 2014) - Demilec welcomes new VP of Sales and Marketing Craig Robertson. Craig has a strong background in sales and marketing team leadership and has worked on the supply side of the polyurethane industry. Most recently Craig was Segment Leader at DSM Somos® specializing in UV resins for 3D printing, and he was previously Somos® Global Sales Manager.
"We are delighted to have Craig join the Demilec leadership team; twenty plus years of commercial excellence, his demonstrated ability to profitably grow, and his strong domain expertise, makes him the ideal candidate for this role," said CEO Zain Mahmood.
"Our primary focus is to satisfy the needs of our customers," said Mr. Robertson. "Our commitment is to help our Demilec contractors to be more productive, more profitable and to work more safely on their jobs than ever before." Craig outlined Demilec's commitment to customers and the SPF industry.
- Provide the largest and best trained field support team to the industry
- Enhance our already market-leading product offerings
- Continuously improve our quality controls from procurement to delivery of the highest quality products in our space
- Provide our customers training and continuing education
- Continue to lead the industry through active involvement in SPF industry associations
About Demilec: Demilec is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane products in the US and Canada, specializing in Spray Foam Insulation for residential and commercial construction. Demilec also offers numerous coatings, pour foams and molding products for OEM and specialty applications. Demilec headquarters is in Arlington, Texas and has plants and offices in Montreal and Waterloo, Canada.
For further information please visit the company website at www.DemilecUSA.com or call 817-640-4900. Mac Sheldon is Demilec's leader for External Communications and can be contacted by email at Mac@Demilec.com.