SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 28, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Back by popular demand, Oracle will host an Oracle® CRM Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld. The Pavilion will showcase a select group of independent software vendor partners (ISVs) and system integrators (SI's) that have integrated their solutions with Oracle Fusion CRM, demonstrating commitment to the current and future Oracle CRM product direction.
- CRM ISVs and SIs will be on hand to demonstrate integration with Oracle Fusion CRM, discuss concepts and show customers how to leverage integration capabilities to make the most of their CRM deployment.
- The CRM Pavilion is located at Moscone West Hall, Booth 3841, directly across from DEMOgrounds.
CRM Partners Deliver Added Value
- Oracle and its partners collaborate on product integrations, leveraging domain expertise to create demonstrable integrations that address customer needs.
- Select ISVs that integrate to Oracle Fusion CRM bring unique value to complement Oracle CRM. They include:
- ActivePrime (Real time Data Quality and Validation)*
- BigMachines (Quoting, Configuration and Proposal Generation)*
- Box (Online Collaboration and Team Workspaces)
- CallidusCloud (Cloud Based Performance and Productivity Solutions)
- Clicktools (Call Scripts, Surveys and Webforms)
- Nuance Communications (Speech and Imaging Solutions)*
- PerspecSys (Data Encryption and Tokenization)
- Revegy (Collaborative Sales Planning & Execution Software)*
- Riva Integration Server (Server-side or Cloud Sync for Exchange)
- WhiteSprings (Sales Methodologies)*
- Xactly Corporation (Sales Compensation Management)*
*Partners showcasing Oracle Fusion CRM integration.
- In addition to the above ISVs, the Pavilion will also host system integrators who have worked with key CRM ISVs to deploy combined solutions, including:
- CRMIT (Global CRM Solutions Provider for Oracle Fusion CRM)
- Eagle Creek Software (Specialist in Implementations, Upgrades, Integration and Testing Oracle Fusion CRM)
- WIPRO (Global IT Services, Consulting and Outsourcing services provider)
- "The CRM Pavilion is the best way to see the latest integrations for Oracle Fusion CRM that our partners bring to our customers," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president of Oracle CRM. "Working closely with these partners has led to many customer successes and product innovations that solve very complex requirements, and we're pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld."
- "As a long-time Gold level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork, White Springs has seen the benefits of delivering tightly integrated joint solutions that generate strong business value to our customers," said Gary White, CEO, White Springs. "We are excited to participate in the CRM Pavilion at OpenWorld, demonstrating our integration with Oracle Fusion CRM - the new standard in CRM."
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 144 countries, offers more than 2500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure - all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.