ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwired - Jul 18, 2013) - Consider your "wish list" of destinations you'd like to visit anywhere on earth ... and then imagine being able to see them all in one journey. Discerning cruisers have long since learned that this dream can become reality with a single voyage: a world cruise. The experts at Cruises-N-More say that now is the time to book a world cruise for 2014 or even 2015.
Why this sense of urgency for cruises still a year or two out? World cruises fill very quickly (some are already close to being sold out), simply because savvy cruisers of distinction frequently become "hooked" on such cruises and repeat them year after year. Booking such a cruise during the summer of 2013 secures the cabin type (suites and insides sell first) line, voyage and itinerary that you want for 2014 or for 2015.
If you are trying to decide on a world cruise, consider the offerings of cruise lines renowned for luxury and distinction. They include: Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Holland America Line, Oceania Cruises, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Silversea Cruises. These ultra-luxury and luxury lines are best known for their world cruises, particularly since their amenities are exactly those that make any voyage more enjoyable (especially on an extended cruise).
Cruises-N-More offers the following 3 reasons you should book a 2014 world cruise now:
1. A world cruise became a legend -- and tradition -- since its inception. The first world circumnavigation in history was the Magellan-Elcano expedition which sailed from Spain in 1519 and returned in 1522 after having crossed the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian oceans.
2. Taking a world cruise offers you the opportunity to join the prestigious Circumnavigators Club. This club is the only organization devoted to bringing together those men and women who have circumnavigated the globe. The Circumnavigators Club encourages global fellowship and understanding and strives to inspire people to see and absorb as much as they can about the world in which we live, in a forum that fosters intellectual exchange.
3. As the ultimate cruise experience, a world cruise offers you a true "sabbatical from life." Your life as you've known it is left behind, just like a last port of call. You'll encounter new cultures unlike anything you've ever experienced, and fascinating characters (and fellow cruisers) who will share and exchange information with you about diverse cities, countries, cultures and ports of call. You'll meet citizens of many nations with whom you can immerse yourself in the enjoyment of diverse regional and cultural influences. In the process, you'll form a rare but everlasting bond with this intimate community of like-minded adventurers, and perhaps make lasting friendships with some of your new associates who reside in other lands.
Here are some highlights offered by the world cruise lines mentioned above:
Silversea Cruises is hosting a 113-night World Cruise departing from Los Angeles, Calif., on January 6, 2014. The voyage is on the intimate, 382-guest Silver Whisper and includes the following ports of call: Hilo, Hawaii, USA; Lahaina, Hawaii, USA; Honolulu, Hawaii, USA; Fanning Island, Kiribati; Pago Pago, US Samoa; Nukualofa, Tonga Island; Auckland, New Zealand; Tauranga, New Zealand; Napier, New Zealand; Picton, New Zealand; Akaroa, New Zealand; Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand; Sydney, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Cairns, Australia; Alotau, Papua New Guinea; Madang, Papua New Guinea; Koror, Palau, Micronesia; Manila, Philippines; Hong Kong, China; Shanghai, China; Naha, Japan; Keelung (Taipei), Taiwan; Chan May (Hue), Vietnam; Nha Trang, Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Ko Samui, Thailand; Singapore; Port Kelang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia; Belawan, Sumatra, Indonesia; Phuket, Thailand; Yangon, Myanmar; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Cochin, India; Mumbai, India; Muscat, Oman; Salalah, Oman; Safaga, Egypt; Aqaba, Jordan; Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt; Ashdod, Israel; Haifa, Israel; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Istanbul, Turkey; Chios, Greece; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Messina, Italy; Sorrento, Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco and Barcelona, Spain
Silversea passengers will receive:
- Roundtrip Air: US Domestic Flights in First Class, International Flights in Business Class
- Private Car Transfers (airport to hotel/pier to airport)
- 5% Extended Voyage Savings
- $5,000 Onboard Spending Credit, per double occupancy suite
- Gala Bon Voyage Reception & Dinner with overnight accommodation at a luxury Beverly Hills hotel on
January 5, 2014
- Three World Cruise Events:
The Rising Dragon in Hong Kong
Sunset Over Angkor Wat in Bangkok
Supper in a Sultan's Palace in Istanbul
- Two Complimentary Silversea Experiences - Fanning Island, Kiribatil Alotao, Papua New Guinea
- Special Commemorative Gifts
- Silver Shore Baggage Valet between your home and the ship in Los Angeles and Barcelona
- Complimentary Laundry Service for all suite categories
To find out more about availability and pricing for the ultra-luxury cruise, please contact Cruises-N-More.
Alternatively, Cunard Line is hosting a 118-night World Cruise, departing from Southampton, England, on Friday, January 10, 2014. The voyage is on the beautiful and luxurious Queen Elizabeth and will include the following ports of call:
Southampton, England; New York, New York; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Oranjestad, Aruba; Panama Canal, Panama; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; San Francisco, California; Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii; Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii; Pago Pago, American Samoa; Tauranga, New Zealand; Auckland, New Zealand; Bay of Islands (Paihia), New Zealand; Sydney, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Whitsunday Islands, Australia; Rabaul, Papua New Guinea; Kochi, India; Yokohama, Japan; Kobe, Japan; Nagasaki, Japan; Pusan (Kyongju), South Korea; Shanghai, China; Xiamen, China; Hong Kong, China; Halong Bay, Vietnam; Chan May, Vietnam; Singapore, Singapore; Kuala Lumpur/Port Kelang, Malaysia; Penang, Malaysia; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Bombay, India; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Petra, Jordan; Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt; Sokhna (Cairo), Egypt; Port Said (Cairo), Egypt; Naples, Italy; Mallorca, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal *
Guests of Cunard should expect:
Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails, an outstanding spa and extensive library, and onboard events such as afternoon tea, black tie dinners and Royal Nights themed balls. The line also offers a delightful Cunard Insights enrichment programs and West End-style entertainment productions.
Pricing for this ultra-luxury cruise is as follows:
- Interior from: $21,995
- Oceanview from: $26,995
- Balcony from: $29,995
- Suite from $59,995
*Travelers may also choose to travel on just a segment of this cruise; a viable option for those who prefer a shorter cruise, if trying out a world cruise for the first time.
A world cruise allows you to experience things from a totally new perspective, via a once-in-a-lifetime experience. To work with Cruises-N-More Vice President and Owner Tiffany Neidhardt or a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist for a world cruise or your next cruise vacation call 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454 direct-dial. Visit Cruises-N-More at http://www.cruises-n-more.com/.
Cruises-N-More, family-owned and operated since 1998, offers great deals, great prices, great amenities and the latest cruise booking technology. Cruises-N-More has been featured in USA Today and Frommer's "Cruises for Dummies" as having great cruise prices and has been ranked by MSNBC as a top Web broker. The agency consistently ranks among the top producers with the major cruise lines and CEO Pat Neidhardt is a member of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Advisory Board.
A member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and endorsed by IATAN (International Airline Travel Agent Network), Cruises-N-More has over 15 years of dedicated service in the travel industry.
Cruises-N-More has received many accolades from the cruise lines. The agency has received the following awards: Princess Gold I-Excel Agency; Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Online Agency of the Year/Key Account; Carnival Top Agency & Select Agency; NCL President's Club Agency; Holland America Centurion & Premium Preferred Agency; Disney, Silver Sea, Crystal & Cunard Agency Producer.
Find Us On Facebook!
Find us On YouTube!