VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec. 13, 2013) - Curlew Lake Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CWQ)(PINKSHEETS:CWLXF) is issuing the following press release to clarify our financial disclosure.
On December 13, 2013, the Company filed on SEDAR the following amended quarterly and annual financial statements:
- Financials and MD&A for the 2nd quarter ended July 31, 2012 (SEDAR Projects #01965384, #01965388 and #01965389);
- Financials and MD&A for the 3rd quarter ended Oct 31, 2012 (SEDAR Projects #02001796, #02001797 and #02001798);
- Audited Financials and MD&A for the year ended January 31, 2013 (SEDAR Projects #02065382, #02065383 and #02065384);
- Financials and MD&A for the 1st quarter ended April 30, 2013 (SEDAR Projects #02075767, #02075768 and #02075769); and
- Financials and MD&A for the 2nd quarter ended July 31, 2013 (SEDAR Projects #02116742, #02116743 and #02116746).
The material revision to the Company's audited financial statements for the year ended January 31, 2013 consisted of a change in valuation of exploration and evaluation assets. Subsequent to the filing of the audited financial statements for the year ended January 31, 2013, management determined that the Fairydell Oil Project leases had been cancelled on June 17, 2012. Accordingly the interim financial statements filed prior thereto have also been amended in order to correctly reflect the write-off of this project at that correct time.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Christopher Cherry, CFO and Secretary
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.