MANCHESTER, NH--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - Cadec Global, which provides enterprise-class fleet management solutions announced today that subscriptions of its PowerVue solution helped the company more than double the number of total customer vehicles monitored and managed with PowerVue over the course of 2012. Other Cadec highlights for the year include:
- Launching PowerVue Enterprise -- continuing to enhance the PowerVue platform.
- Moving the majority of Cadec customers from the company's legacy product, Mobius, to its SaaS-based solution, PowerVue.
- Hiring industry veterans Pete Allen as CEO and Angela Shue as Vice President, Sales as well as increasing staffing in many departments.
- Bolstering foodservice focus with new PowerVue customers including supermarket chain Ingles Market; wholesale food distributor Nash Finch; New Bakery Company, the provider of bakery products to Wendy's Corporation; food recovery and recycler Valley Proteins; WinCo Foods; milk and dairy product transporter Northwest Food Products, a division of Land O' Lakes; and leading tomato ingredient processor Morningstar Company.
- Continuing its leadership position within the Oil & Gas industries, where PowerVue's configurable workflow and third-party workflow certifications allow the system to be easily tailored to capture and ensure accuracy of data. New PowerVue fuel customers include Truenorth Companies; Southwest Convenience Stores; CLI Transport; the fuel transportation division of Sheetz; Mutual Oil; and Wholesale Fuels.
Cadec also won numerous awards throughout 2012 such as:
- Being named "Top Green Provider" by Food Logistics magazine.
- Winning the 2012 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
- With customer Willow Run Foods, being named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 11th annual listing of the Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100, highlighting "100 Great Supply Chain Projects."
- Being named to Food Logistics magazine's prestigious FL100 list of the industry's most innovative technology solution providers for the fifth consecutive year.
Cadec's PowerVue, the most modern and flexible SaaS-based fleet management solution, provides all the best-in-class, advanced fleet management features in a single, easy-to-use, secure and reliable SaaS platform with innovative in-cab hardware designed specifically for the enterprise-class customer.
"2012 was a year of transition and growth for Cadec," said Pete Allen, Chief Executive
Officer of Cadec. "We're very pleased that the vast majority of Cadec's customer base --
including those customers which have Cadec tightly integrated into the supply chain -- saw the benefits of our new platform, and opted to upgrade from Mobius to PowerVue over the course of the year. PowerVue is on strong footing, with many successful customer implementations completed and many more in progress. It's a huge step forward for the industry in terms of flexibility, connectability and scalability for the enterprise.
"We have also made significant strides in other areas of the company for the betterment of
our customers, such as expanding our support teams to ensure we can respond quickly and thoroughly to our expanding customer base," Allen added. "Cadec has built a strong foundation from which to grow the company and continue to serve our valued customers."
Cadec Global provides enterprise-class fleet management solutions that empower fleets to drive continuous cost reduction and service improvement, while ensuring regulatory compliance and safety. Cadec's SaaS-based solution evolves with the needs of growing fleets, from basic EOBR reporting to true real-time data accessibility and configurable workflow. Cadec enables fleet managers, maintenance departments, and supply chain executives to make smarter decisions out of the box, year after year. Since 1976, the best-run fleets in North America have relied on Cadec to increase their competitive advantage by operating more efficiently, and with the highest standards of customer service. Visit www.Cadec.com.
Cadec and PowerVue are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadec Global. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.