SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Mar 26, 2014) - EVIDENCE.com, a business unit of TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com solution. These orders were received in and are expected to ship in the first half of 2014.
Significant orders were received from the following agency:
- Danville Police Department (VA) ordered 96 AXON body cameras with four years of EVIDENCE.com
- Duluth Police Department (MN) ordered 84 AXON body cameras with EVIDENCE.com
- Miami Police Department (FL) ordered 50 AXON flex cameras
Additional agencies deploying AXON body and AXON flex body worn video cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Ashland Police Department (VA): AXON flex cameras with five years of EVIDENCE.com via TASER Assurance Plan
- Beeville Police Department (TX): AXON flex cameras
- Beloit Police Department (WI): AXON flex cameras
- Berlin Police Department (VT): AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com, renewal
- Chandler Police Department (AZ): AXON flex cameras
- Clarksville Police Department (AR): AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com
- Flagler County Sheriff's Office (FL): AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com and TASER Assurance Plan
- Goshen County Sheriff's Office (WY): AXON flex cameras
- Hillview Police Department (KY): AXON flex cameras
- Las Cruces Police Department (NM): AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com
- Manteca Police Department (CA): AXON body cameras with EVIDENCE.com
- Marion Police Department (AR): AXON flex cameras
- Nueces County Constable Precinct 2 (TX): AXON flex cameras
- Oviedo Police Department (FL): AXON body and AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com, renewal
- Pitt Community College Police Department (NC): AXON flex cameras
- Pullman Police Department (WA): AXON body and AXON flex cameras with EVIDENCE.com, renewal
- Sikeston Department of Public Safety (MO): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com, renewal
- Statesville Police Department (NC): AXON flex cameras
- Weiser Police Department (ID): AXON body and AXON flex cameras
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 122,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
Learn more at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.