SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Feb 14, 2013) - Daptiv, the on-demand leader in project portfolio management software, today announced an impressive 23 percent bookings growth during the last fiscal year. Daptiv strengthened its grip on the market in 2012 and grew its new client business by 32 percent year-over-year, with a 58 percent increase in the North America region alone. The company's success stems directly from the growing adoption of its SaaS based delivery model and Daptiv PPM, its flagship solution that has enabled customers to significantly improve productivity and efficiency through better decision making.
In 2012, Daptiv continued to grow its global field operations in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Africa. Additionally, Daptiv was the only SaaS PPM vendor to be rated as a "Leader" by both Forrester and Gartner in 2012.
"We've experienced a high level of customer retention and confidence in our offerings based on the efficiencies organizations are achieving with Daptiv, especially in light of the existing economic environment," said John Baldwin, Daptiv's CEO. "The combination of our SaaS based PPM software along with last year's introduction of Daptiv Mobile has given our customers the flexibility to easily edit, share and collaborate seamlessly between desktops and mobile devices. Also, the introduction of our next generation Work Intelligence™ allowed customers to gain competitive advantage in the market by giving them capabilities such as interactive offline reports, improved caching capability for fast access to large and complex reports, and self-service authoring of reports and dashboards. We believe the future of Project Portfolio Management is contingent on providing customers with PPM solutions that provide strong Business Intelligence capabilities and consistent user experience across multiple devices."
Key Highlights from 2012:
- Closed 2012 fiscal year with 23% bookings growth over 2011 in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, consumer goods, services, industrial equipment, education, and government
- Grew new client business by 32% over 2011; up 58% in USA, 13% in UK, and 23% in international channel
- Expanded global field operations with exceptional team growth in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Africa regions
- Strengthened EMEA presence with the opening of Daptiv's European data center in the Netherlands
- Announced the launch of Daptiv Mobile, a HTML5-based web client that enables users to securely manage timesheets, tasks, and approvals using a mobile device
- Unveiled next generation Work Intelligence™ for PPM, providing unparalleled visibility into business performance across the enterprise through reports, scorecards, and dashboards that can be accessed using a web-browser or a mobile device
- Launched an Earned Value Management solution to help organizations track and report on key project performance metrics
- Launched the Japanese language version of Daptiv PPM to meet growing demand in Asia Pacific
- Daptiv received the highest possible rating of "Leader" in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based PPM Services. Gartner valued Daptiv's ability to execute and completeness of vision and rated it as a Leader in its category
- Daptiv was recognized as a Leader in the 2012 Forrester Wave™ report on Project/Program Portfolio Management citing that "its investments in analytics, integration, and mobile have pushed the vendor into the Leaders category"
- Daptiv was selected as a CODiE award finalist in the Best Project Management Solution category
Daptiv's software is used by more than 100,000 subscribers worldwide across industry verticals ranging from healthcare and education to technology and financial services, among others.
Founded in 1997, Daptiv is the leading provider of on-demand Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions. Daptiv has helped thousands of companies improve their strategic planning and business execution by offering adaptable PPM solutions and expert professional services. Daptiv's customers include world-class organizations such as Beam Global, Chase, Coach, Harvard University, Honeywell, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Virgin Australia.