SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Jan 21, 2013) - Daptiv, the on-demand leader in project portfolio management software, today unveiled its next generation Business Intelligence capabilities for PPM. Business users can now access project and portfolio information with a range of views from simple real-time status reports to advanced dashboards with drill-through capabilities, enhancing the decision making process in a timely manner.
Daptiv's Work Intelligence™ system gives organizations in-depth visibility into business performance across the enterprise, through reports, scorecards and dashboards that can be accessed using a web-browser or a mobile device. With new tools and features, Daptiv provides its users with critical business insight into the planning and execution process, thereby giving them the much needed flexibility to manage, consolidate and consume information with greater ease.
"Daptiv's Work Intelligence™ has been the key to increased transparency and visibility throughout our organization," said Randy Bradley, Head of Global PMO at GSI Commerce, an eBay Inc. company. "With Daptiv, our decision-making regarding projects, resources, and priorities is based on a single source of truth. The new release of Daptiv's Work Intelligence system has allowed us to further improve our business analytics through self-service authoring of reports and dashboards. Running large and complex reports is faster and easier due to improved caching capabilities in the product."
Some of the key benefits of this upgrade include:
- Instant visual access to key metrics using customizable dashboards -- New intuitive interface to track performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) allows users to change display, add calculations, drill up and down, and sort data with advanced dashboard capabilities.
- Advanced self-service authoring of reports and dashboards -- Gives the flexibility to create reports on the fly or modify existing reports using trusted data without having to ask IT.
- Folder locking to secure reports and report templates -- This feature allows Daptiv to distribute standardized report templates while protecting the templates from being overwritten.
- Highly interactive offline reports (aka Active Reports) -- Pulls together interactive analytics seamlessly on a PC or mobile device through a self-contained BI application without having to rely on online connectivity.
- Personalized content -- Increased flexibility to schedule and distribute personalized content from a single report with reduced maintenance workload.
- High Performance BI -- Improved response times and caching capability for faster access to dashboards and last run reports.
"IBM Cognos Business Intelligence V10 maps perfectly into Daptiv's strategy of integrating a full-fledged Business Intelligence capability with Project Portfolio Management," said John Baldwin, CEO at Daptiv. "Daptiv's ability to embed Business Intelligence capabilities into a project portfolio management solution, allows our customers to make the right decisions in a timely manner without the added burden of implementing a separate business intelligence system."
The next generation Business Intelligence is still evolving but it is going to change the way the billion dollar PPM industry operates. BI that has the capability to deliver accurate and personalized actionable reports and dashboards will define the success of project portfolio management in the near future. Daptiv's latest Work Intelligence™ enhancement takes project portfolio management to the next level by seamlessly integrating a high-performance BI system with the Daptiv platform.
Founded in 1997, Daptiv is the leading provider of on-demand Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions. Daptiv has helped thousands of companies improve their strategic planning and business execution by offering adaptable PPM solutions and expert professional services. Daptiv's customers include world-class organizations such as Beam Global, Chase, Coach, Harvard University, Honeywell, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Virgin Australia.