SOURCE: TradeStone Software Inc.
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - January 13, 2014) - NRF (Booth 2865)
TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the company is hosting a live Q&A with renowned former Citi Retail Analyst Deborah Weinswig at NRF 2014.
- The Q&A session, "Technologies that Will Transform Retail in 2014" will take place on January 13 in Booth #2865 at 11:30am ET. Attendance is on a first-come, first serve basis as space allows.
- Attendees of this session will hear Weinswig touch on:
- Which retailers are exciting Wall Street and why?
- How does Wall Street link strategy and technology to predict success?
- Retailers who have transformed or are transforming their business using technology.
- Biggest trends coming out of CES and what that means for retail in 2014.
- How the socialization of B2B drives margins and transformation?
- Deborah Weinswig most recently served as Global Consumer Discretionary Sector Head for Citi Research and also led the Retailing/Broadlines and Food & Drug Chains teams. Deborah was identified as the top ranking analyst in the Retailing/Broadlines industry as an Earnings Estimator and ranked second and third place as a Stock Picker by StarMine. She is currently Chief Customer Officer at Profitect and also sits on TradeStone's Bamboo Rose Advisory Board.
- "I have followed TradeStone and the impressive ROI they have provided to some of the biggest names in retail for quite some time," said Deborah Weinswig. "The company continues to be on the cutting edge of thinking about B2B and B2C marketplaces -- a trend I see continuing to grow in 2014. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss how technology can help transform businesses and look forward to a great session."
- "Deborah Weinswig is an innovator who has always understood the impact technology can have on a retailer's revenue, margin and stock price," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "We look forward to getting her unique perspective and predictions for retail in the year to come."
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.