PORTLAND, OR--(Marketwired - October 03, 2016) - The Interprize® Group, a certified member of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, today announced it will host two Interprize Life Leap Workshops designed to help individuals build on career success to pursue personal passions, deepen their purpose and act on mid-life goals and ambitions. The workshops will be held in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington and are being run by the Interprize Group, an organization that helps people navigate midlife transitions by shifting from a focus on professional obligations to the pursuit of ambitions of deep personal meaning.
The one-day workshops combine the concepts of personal development and startup creation to help individuals define and pursue grand life ambitions by introducing the steps and considerations followed to launch new businesses. The Interprize Life Leap Workshops will be held at the following times and locations:
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at Hotel Rose, 50 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97204
Friday, October 21, 2016 at Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Interprize Life Leap Workshop is suitable for any professional contemplating what is next, especially those approaching the end of their core careers and motivated by new projects or ambitions of real passion. The workshops are built on a foundation of entrepreneurial principals (except that you are the startup!) and fold in the latest concepts of personal development, positive psychology and wellness.
Workshop participants will learn:
- Techniques and resources for imagining what's next and the merits of pursuing a truly engaged life driven by passion and life purpose.
- Methods and tools used by top business schools to teach new business creation, effective for modeling all critical aspects of your personal Interprize project.
- How to categorize your natural strengths, acquired skills, and other enabling assets and identify the gaps that remain unfilled.
- To set milestones from contemplation through implementation and the Interprize system for managing the timeline.
- Techniques for enhancing positive emotion and robust health to keep you inspired, energized, and moving forward through challenges and setbacks.
- The value of the Interprize community as a group and resource for providing the ongoing support needed to strengthen your ambition and Interprize, and how you will support others.
The Interprize Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as sponsors of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Interprize Workshop CPE credits: 8
Interprize Workshop CPE Field of Study: Personal Development
This is a one-day group-live program that provides a hands-on introduction to the art of interpreneurship and overview of the Interprize method. There are no prerequisites to register for the course.
Workshop Leader: Bill Magill
Bill is the founder of the Interprize Group and leads its workshops around the world. He is a professor of entrepreneurship at INSEAD (Paris area) and former Silicon Valley venture capitalist supporting startups in the US, Europe, and Israel. Bill is also a published author and musician. More information on the Interprize Group can be found at www.interprizegroup.com.
Registration is limited to 20.
$295 fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
Requests for cancellations must be received one week in advance to qualify for a refund (less a $75 administrative fee.) No refunds or continuing education credit will be given after that date or for non-attendance.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/9/7/11G113136/Images/orienteering-9037a912e9b096a8874678d7261f9087.jpg