WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - September 21, 2016) - The Department of State on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 released a solicitation for an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system for main servers APC Symmetra LX 8kVA, or brand name equivalent.
The power supply must satisfy the following minimum specifications:
- Has the ability to connect to a diesel generator
- Battery lifetime span of two years
- Has the ability to connect to a temperature and humidity sensor
- Include the following components (brand name or equal):
- One UPS main module 8kVA Scalable to 16kVA N+1 Rack-mount, 208/240V.,19 inches; (SYA8K16RMI)
- Two additional power modules (SYBT5), compatibles with UPS main module
- Two extra battery cabinets (SYARMXR3B3I) with three batteries included, 230V, 5U, compatible with main module of UPS
- Two LX module CTO Kit-XR3 Frames (SYAOPT2XR3)
- One extra power module 4 kVA, 220/230/240V (SYPM4KI)
- One power management unit, Service Bypass Panel (SBP16KRMI4U) 230V; 100A, 4U, compatibles with UPS main module
- Two rack NetShelter VX (AR2400), 42U 600mm Wide x 1060mm Deep Enclosure with Sides Black
- Two rack power distribution unit Rack PDU, Basic, (AP7551), ZeroU, 16A, 230V, (20)C13 & (4)C19; IEC309
- Two rack monitoring system NetBotz Rack Monitor 200, (NBRK0201), with 120/240V Power Supply, compatibles with Rack
- Four Temperature & Humidity Sensors, (AP9335TH), compatible with rack monitoring system
The Dept. of State requires all equipment provided under this contract be new, and will not accept grey market or refurbished products. Items must be in original packaging, never used, and not altered in any way. Components of the requested equipment must be manufacturer-approved and may not be compatible, remanufactured, or refurbished equipment. All items must be covered by manufacturer's warranty and procured through a manufacturer approved distribution channel. Sellers must be able to document their ability to provide items through manufacturer approved distribution channels upon request.
Sellers bidding on this opportunity must have the items requested on an existing NASA SEWP V contract. The contract must either be in the Seller's name or the Seller must be able to document its ability to act as an agent of a partner's contract. Sellers must not bid more than their applicable contract ceiling price, excluding the FedBid Fee, for contract-specific items.
If FedBid receives notice that, due to inclusion of the FedBid Fee, the Selected Bid's line item pricing is higher than the Selected Seller's applicable published government contract pricing, the FedBid Fee will be reduced to ensure the Selected Bid's line item pricing does not exceed the Selected Seller's applicable contract pricing.
Sellers may offer Open Market items only in accordance with the approved Terms and Conditions of their respective NASA SEWP V contract and upon approval from the soliciting Contracting officer.
All Bids must be valid for 30 days from the closing date for this solicitation. No exceptions or qualifications.
This requirement is a Small Business set-aside and only qualified sellers may submit bids. The applicable NAICS Code for this procurement is 33599. Bids are due by no later than September 24, 2016 at 11 a.m. ET. Contractors must be able to ship the items to Antwerp, Belgium.
For this solicitation, Department of State intends to conduct an online competitive reverse auction to be facilitated by the third-party reverse auction provider, FedBid, Inc. A Seller may submit a series of pricing bids, which descend in price during the specified period of time for the aforementioned reverse auction. Department of State is taking this action in an effort to improve both seller access and awareness of requests and the agency's ability to gather multiple, completed, real-time bids.
All responsible Sellers that respond to this solicitation MUST submit the pricing portion of their bid using the online exchange located at www.FedBid.com. There is no cost to register, review procurement data or make a bid on www.FedBid.com.
In addition to providing pricing at www.FedBid.com for this solicitation, each offeror must provide any required, non-pricing responses (e.g., technical proposal, representations and certifications, etc.) by no later than September 24, 2016 at 11 a.m. ET. Offerors must e-mail this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to receive this contract, or others available from federal vendors and buyers, a company must have a complete, current, and valid System for Award Management (SAM) Registration.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes this required Registration on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.