Diamonds North Resources Ltd.
TSX VENTURE : DDN

Diamonds North Resources Ltd.

July 11, 2007 16:05 ET

Diamonds North Provides Update on Hepburn

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - July 11, 2007) - Diamonds North Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:DDN) announces that a total of 21 geophysical targets over a span of about 70 kilometres have been tested by drilling on the Hepburn property in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. Although kimberlite was not intersected in these drill holes, numerous high priority targets remain to be tested.

The Company remains confident that kimberlite has intruded the project area based on the indicator minerals recovered from till samples. Additional drilling is currently being planned to locate the source of these indicator minerals. This drilling campaign is a first pass reconnaissance program on 30% of the project and the information gathered will help assess and define future drill targets.

A total of 116 of 204 targets were surveyed with detailed geophysics. All targets have been identified from a geophysical survey that only covers approximately 30% of the property. The remaining 70% of the property is currently being surveyed.

The Hepburn project is approximately 200 kilometres northwest of the Ekati Diamond Mine and is located along the western margin of the Slave Craton. The Slave Craton is one of the most prolific diamond producing terrains in North and South America and has positioned Canada as the 3rd largest producer of diamonds by value.

Bruce Kienlen (P.Geol) is Diamonds North's qualified persons reviewing this project and is responsible for the design and conduct of the exploration program and the verification and quality assurance of analytical results.

Diamonds North Resources is focused on discovering Canada's next diamond mine. The Company is rapidly evolving and committed to building long-term value through ongoing diamond discoveries.

On behalf of Diamonds North Resources Ltd.

Mark Kolebaba, President & CEO

Statements in this press release, other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in resource exploration and development. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information