SOURCE: Digital Analytics Association
WAKEFIELD, MA--(Marketwire - Jan 31, 2013) - The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly the Web Analytics Association (WAA), announced that they will host its third annual Austin Symposium at the Westin Austin at the Domain in Austin, TX on Tuesday, February 12th from 12:30pm to 5:00pm followed by a cocktail hour. The symposium will be filled with discussions about real-world struggles and opportunities facing the field of digital analytics and optimization.
The symposium will feature two keynote presentations. Sam Decker, chief executive officer and co-founder of Mass Relevance, will deliver an opening keynote, "Data Director - How to Lead Change Through Data," and Tim Wilson, vice president of analytics at Clearhead, will present the closing keynote, "Effectively Communicating Analysis Results." The full agenda is available online and includes two time slots for moderated breakout discussion sessions for Austin area professionals to choose:
- Kevin Cobourn, Adobe, "Analytics problem solving using Adobe Marketing Cloud"
- Robert Hamilton, Ph.D., WhaleShark Media, "Integrating Web Analytics and Big Data"
- Owen Samuels, WhaleShark Media, "Engineering Web Analytics: From Data to UX and Behavioral Economics"
- Diana Huang, USAA, "Art & Science of Analytics: From Data to UX and Behavioral Economics"
- Jia Jiang, Hooplus, "What We Can Learn When We Fail"
- Jeff Allen, Adobe, "Digital Marketing: How to Turn Big Data Into Your Biggest Asset"
- Bill Leake, Apogee Results, "A Day in the Life of an SEO/SEM Optimizer"
- Dustin Marchant, GSD&M, " Designing for Analysis: How Analysts and Designers Can Work Together for Better Results"
- Richard Margetic, Dell, "The Future of Social Media Analysis"
- Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist, "Video and Conversion Optimization"
- Kelly Wortham, Dell, "Crafting and Managing a Testing Strategy"
- Nazli Yuzak, Dell, "Targeting the Individual: When to Start and How to Succeed"
The registration fee for this event is $10 for members and $50 for non-members.
This event is made possible thanks to the contribution of the sponsors: Adobe, ObservePoint, SiteSpect, Anametrix, iPerceptions, and Webtrends.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.