RICHMOND, VA--(Marketwired - February 14, 2017) - The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Aviation, on February 14, released a sources sought notice to help it identify contractors who are interested in and capable of supplying it with position transducers. DLA Aviation intends to use the information it receives to help it determine how to best procure the item(s).
Interested and capable contractors must e-mail Contract Specialist Daniel S. Sink (at Daniel.Sink@dla.mil) by no later than February 20 with the following information:
- Organization name, address, email address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization
- Tailored capability statement(s) addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability
- The administrative and management structure of teaming arrangements, if contractor anticipates significant subcontracting or teaming to provide position transducers
The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 336413.
The DLA Aviation intends to evaluate all responses to identify market capacity to:
- Provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described in the notice and otherwise anticipated
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements
- Implement a successful project management plan that includes compliance with tight program schedules, cost containment, meeting and tracking performance, hiring and retention of key personnel, and risk mitigation
- Provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract
DLA Aviation, depending on the information it receives, may set-aside this opportunity for small businesses or procure the position transistors via full and open competition. It also, in its sources sought notice, reserved the right to issue multiple awards.
To receive the contract contractors also must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.
We also make available for our clients and for contracting officers our proprietary Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS). Our Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS) gives you in one place instant bid notifications, bid proposal prospecting, and information about government procurement officers. We make this search tool available to clients, as part of our commitment to helping each and every USFCR client succeed and thrive as a government contractor.
For contracting officers, the AFPDS gives them in one place access to a database of available contractors and also a place to post information about opportunities. Contracting officers get free access to AFPDS. We also provide interested contracting officers a list of contractors who may be able to provide a service and/or product that they need.
To learn more about how we can help you succeed as a government contractor, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.