WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - October 05, 2016) - The Defense Logistics Agency is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to provide it with antennas. Approved sources of supply: COBHAM ADVANCED ELECTRONIC CAGE 93346 P/N 3395-8017-0002 and THE BOEING COMPANY, DBA BOEING CAGE 76301 P/N 74-870402-101.
The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 334220.
This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
DLA does not have a Technical Data Package.
Interested contractor who have the potential capacity to perform these contract services, should submit the following information to Contract Specialist Tonya Clark via email at Tonya.Clark@dla.mil by no later than October 9, 2016 at 5 p.m. ET:
- Organization name, address, email address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability, and, if significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
- Provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described and otherwise anticipated
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements
- Implement a successful project management plan that includes: compliance with tight program schedules; cost containment; meeting and tracking performance; hiring and retention of key personnel, and risk mitigation
- Provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract
The DLA reserves the right to set aside this opportunity for a small business or procure via a full and open competition. It also reserves the right to issue multiple awards.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes this required Registration on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.