BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability will again host its Retail Energy Executive Forum, the nation's leading conference that gathers senior competitive energy executives, regulators, energy buyers, investors, and other stakeholders from across North America to discuss the key business and policy issues facing retail energy markets. The 24th Retail Energy Executive Forum, entitled "Navigating Competitive Intersections," will be held March 25-27, 2013, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
This year's event will offer insights and perspectives of thought leaders throughout the retail energy community, covering topics ranging from market design and product & service innovations, to evolving state and federal policies and increasing residential participation.
"DNV KEMA's quarterly Retail Energy Outlook released in early February reflects a substantial increase in competitive retail suppliers entering restructured markets with the strongest growth in residential and small business markets," said Sonny Kanlier, Vice President, DNV KEMA's Retail Energy Markets. "At our Retail Energy Executive Forum, we'll be discussing the factors driving these trends and what we can expect in the next two to three years."
The Forum will feature more than 30 senior executives and key stakeholders throughout seven sessions, including a panel of executives from the nation's top five retail energy suppliers and a new panel entitled "Sales Warriors."
Retail Energy Executive Forum confirmed speakers:
- Chris Weston, President and CEO, Direct Energy
- Steven Murray, President, Direct Energy
- Elizabeth Killinger, President, Reliant Energy & NRG Retail Regional President, Texas
- Scott Hudson, COO, TXU Energy
- Hon. Doug Scott, Chairman, Illinois Commerce Commission
- Hon. Todd Snitchler, Chairman, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Hon. Bob Stump, Chairman, Arizona Corporation Commission
- Hon. John F. Coleman Jr., Vice Chairman, Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Charles C. de Casteja, Managing Partner, Good Energy
- Kerry Breitbart, CEO, North American Power
- Kevin Dean, Founder, Electricity Maine
- Michael Fallquist, CEO, Crius Energy
- Hudson Gilmer, Vice President, Commercial Markets, Genscape
- Jennifer Pulliam, Director of Products & Innovation, TXU Energy
- Bill Harmon, Vice President, Mass Markets, Reliant Energy
- Joel Mickey, Director Market Design & Development, ERCOT
- Peter Londa, CEO, BPL Global
- Gregg Dixon, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, EnerNOC
- Mike Senff, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Direct Energy Business
Find more information and register for the conference at http://www.dnvkema.com/services/conferences/executive-forum/24th.aspx
About DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability
DNV KEMA's Retail Energy Practice provides a wide range of strategic and technical consulting services to organizations involved in competitive power and gas markets. DNV KEMA's Retail Energy Advisory Service provides a current, detailed knowledge base of the opportunities and risks in competitive markets. DNV KEMA also leads an industry benchmarking collaborative that develops performance data and comparative analysis for retail suppliers. DNV KEMA's assignments range from strategic planning and market analysis to operational gap analysis and process improvement to customer research and product design.
DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification. As an objective and impartial knowledge-based company, we advise and support organizations along the energy value chain: producers, suppliers & end-users of energy, equipment manufacturers, as well as government bodies, corporations and non-governmental organizations. DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability is part of DNV, a global provider of services for managing risk with more than 10,000 employees in over 100 countries. For more information on DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability, visit www.dnvkema.com.
Follow DNV KEMA: DNV KEMA Utility of the Future blog; LinkedIn, Twitter; Facebook; YouTube