BRUCETON MILLS, WV--(Marketwired - November 18, 2016) - The DOJ BOP Field Offices - FCC Hazelton issued on Friday, November 18 a sources sought notice for the following items:
- 50 cases of 1,500 individual packets of U.S. Grade A Tomato Catsup. The catsup must comply with U.S. Standards for Grades, and the packets must be 7 Packets. Each case must have 1,500 individual packets.
- 400 cases of U.S. Grade A-C Tomato Catsup. 6/#10 Cans or Pouches per case. Bids must note if contractor is supplying cans or pouches.
- 100 cases (with 6,410 cans in each case) of U.S. Grade A, U.S. Fancy, U.S. Grade C, or U.S. Standard Tomato Paste, as defined in the standard of identity for tomato paste (21 CFR 155.191). Natural Tomato Soluble Solids ranging from extra heavy to medium concentration (28 to 39.3%). 6/#10 cans or pouches per case. Bids must note if contractor is supplying cans or pouches.
- 200 cases (with 6,410 cans in each case) of Tomato, Crushed, Peeled, Tomato Soluble Solids (TSS) 12% or Greater; Color, Flavor, Odor to be equivalent to Grade A for Tomato Puree; Minimum Drain Weight 63.5 oz., Grade Standard Reference Title 7 CFR 52.5168, 6/#10 cans or pouches per case. Bids must note if contractor is supplying cans or pouches.
- 1 case (with 1,200 cans) of Tomatoes, Canned, Diced, as defined in the standard of identity for canned tomatoes (21 CFR 155.190). U.S. Grade A-C, Average Drained weight of 54.7 to 63.5 ounces per #10 can/pouch. 6/#10 cans or pouches per case. Bids must note if contractor is supplying cans or pouches.
The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 311999 with a small business size standard of 500 employees. DOJ BOP Field Offices - FCC Hazelton intends to award the contract to a small business.
For this solicitation, DOJ BOP Field Offices - FCC Hazelton intends to conduct an online competitive reverse auction to be facilitated by the third-party reverse auction provider, FedBid, Inc. All responsible offerors that respond to this solicitation must submit the pricing portion of their bid using the online exchange located at www.FedBid.com.
In addition to providing pricing at www.FedBid.com for this solicitation, each offeror must provide any required, non-pricing responses (e.g. technical proposal, representations and certifications, etc.) so that they are received no later than the closing date and time for this buy. Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses are due by no later than 3 p.m. ET on December 1, 2016.
The contractor who receives this contract must be able to deliver the tomato products Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. and/or 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. Delivery must take place between January 4, 2017 and January 22, 2017.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.