NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 15, 2014) - Inman Connect - dotloop today announced the industry's first premium software suite designed specifically for large, multi-office brokerages. It combines the company's best-of-breed technology with certified education and customer success programs to empower brokerages to get more out of dotloop and maximize impact across all offices. With 3,000+ brokerages already using dotloop-DASHBOARD, this announcement showcases dotloop's commitment to delivering innovative technologies to empower the industry -- agents, brokers and brands alike -- to work better, together and grow stronger businesses.
"dotloop continues to push boundaries of what's possible and is fundamentally changing how we think about -- and grow -- our business. And put simply, that's why they've achieved so much in so little time. Their ongoing dialogue with agents and brokers to create the strongest suite of products available shines through with new suite of services," said John Koch, co-owner, Century 21 Alliance. "Instead of worrying about maintaining technology and getting our 300+ agents and 10 offices up and running, we're focusing more on delighting our clients, empowering our agents and growing the organization."
dotloop's new premium suite for large, multi-office brokerages bundles the company's best-of-breed technology, certified education programs and customer success offerings. Features include:
- Robust APIs for Brokers to Maximize Operational Efficiencies: A broad set of APIs extend capabilities and integrate dotloop with third-party systems, enabling broker-defined agent and client experiences across the entire transaction process and seamless access from other applications. By tying dotloop to other real estate software in the areas of accounting, CRM and lead generation, brokers extract new insights and make more informed decisions about the organization in real time.
- dotloop-DASHBOARD, The Real Estate Broker Solution of Choice: dotloop-DASHBOARD gives brokers the real-time analytics and insight they need to run a better business, all from a single platform. With DASHBOARD, brokers have complete visibility into all deals conducted within their business, enabling them to more easily manage compliance, while also increasing office efficiency and agent productivity.
- Certified Education Programs, Dedicated Success and Implementation Teams: Brokerages with multiple offices and hundreds of agents each have unique business models, as well as complex policies and training processes in place to ensure consistency across teams. dotloop's new suite provides organizations a dedicated customer success team, along with a rich certified education curriculum, to ensure all teams are trained similarly and get up and running quickly.
- Rich, In-Product Customization Options - Branding, Single Sign-On, Flexible Workflows: For companies that want to deliver a branded user experience and differentiate their business from competitors without investing significant development resources, dotloop now offers customization options to make delivery of a dotloop-powered portal a simple configuration exercise. Rich branding options, single sign-on capabilities and customized workflows adapt to how each organization operates.
- dotloop Premium and Full-Featured iOS Mobile App for All Team Members: The new suite comes complete with subscriptions for all team members to dotloop's premium agent offering. This includes the dotloop iOS mobile application to empower, agents, brokers and administrators to access, collaborate on and finalize deals at anytime and from anywhere.
"Our company heritage is rooted in innovative products and world-class service. It's a big reason why we've disrupted the industry and grown so quickly since 2009. And in partnering with thousands of brokerages over the past four years, we've recognized the unique challenges larger organizations face in rolling out new technologies uniformly across teams and offices. Our new premium suite addresses those issues head-on and is designed specifically to support large brokerages in using technology to create productive agents, recruit and retain talent, and build successful businesses. It's a result of the drive, motivation and steadfast approach to innovation that we've honed since company outset -- and representative of what's to come from us in the rest of 2014," said Austin Allison, CEO of dotloop.
For more information, visit Kiosk #7 at Inman Connect or visit http://www.dotloop.com/brokers.
dotloop is an online workspace where more than 750,000 real estate professionals share and sign documents, collaborate, communicate, monitor and manage the entire transaction from start to close. dotloop is a cloud-based service that allows people to interact with documents and each other anytime, anywhere and from any device. Using dotloop, brokers can increase visibility, office productivity and compliance, while agents focus on what matters most in real estate: delivering great experiences that buyers and sellers love.
dotloop is the leading broker solution of choice and fastest-growing software company in real estate today, used by more than 750,000 professionals -- serving more than 15 million buyers and sellers. The company is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and backed by Trinity Ventures. To learn more about dotloop, visit www.dotloop.com.
Follow dotloop on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dotloop
Follow dotloop on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dotloop
Follow dotloop on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dotlooptv