New Dimension Resources Ltd.
TSX VENTURE : NDR

New Dimension Resources Ltd.

July 14, 2008 09:00 ET

Drilling Commences at New Dimension's Trend Gold Project, Nevada

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - July 14, 2008) - New Dimension Resources Ltd. ("New Dimension" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:NDR) is pleased to announce that Calibre Mining Corporation ("Calibre") has initiated a three drill hole, 1,500 metre ("m") diamond drill program at New Dimension's wholly-owned Trend gold property located in Nevada.

The Trend property is located on the famous Battle Mountain-Eureka mineral trend of north-central Nevada, immediately south of Barrick Gold's Cortez Hills and Pediment deposits. It covers approximately five kilometers ("km") of strike length of the Cortez Fault and related structures, which are recognized regionally as being important controlling structures for Carlin-style mineralization.

Much of the property area is covered by transported overburden. In order to assess the potential for Carlin style mineralization, Calibre has used innovative soil geochemistry methods to detect metal dispersion anomalies derived from blind mineralization at depth. A number of high priority targets have been identified using these methods and the drilling program will test these targets.

Three 500m drill holes will test a 1,200m section of the Cortez Fault along two interpreted fault splays with coincident pH, gold and mercury in soil anomalies. A map and cross section showing the proposed locations of the drill holes has been posted on New Dimension's website and can be viewed at: http://www.newdimensionresources.com/s/Trend_Gallery.asp

Major Drilling of Salt Lake City has been contracted to carry out the drilling program.

Calibre can earn a 65% interest in the project by completing US$1.5 million in exploration expenditures over a four year period, with first year commitments to include drilling and a minimum expenditure of US$500,000. Calibre can acquire an additional 10% interest in the Joint Venture (for a total interest of 75%) by funding and completing a Preliminary Economic Assessment within five years.

About New Dimension Resources

New Dimension Resources Ltd. is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of quality exploration opportunities throughout the Americas. Currently, the Company's exploration activities are focused on mineral properties situated in Nevada, Manitoba and Peru, with drilling currently planned by New Dimension for the Domain gold property in Manitoba and the Reese River silver property in Nevada.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

NEW DIMENSION RESOURCES LTD.

Fred G. Hewett, P.Eng., President & CEO

This news release may contain forward looking statements which are not historical facts, such as ore reserve estimates, anticipated production or results, sales, revenues, costs, or discussions of goals and exploration results, and involves a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, metal price volatility, volatility of metals production, project development, ore reserve estimates, future anticipated reserves and cost engineering estimate risks, geological factors and exploration results. See the Company's Sedar filings for a more detailed discussion of factors that may impact expected results.

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.

Contact Information