SOURCE: Marriott International
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--(Marketwire - Oct 5, 2012) - Commemorating the past five years with remarkable offerings of fine restaurant delights and relaxing spa treatments the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites has dedicated October and November 2012 to celebrating the property's fifth year anniversary.
Dedicating an incredible offer to each of the past five years, this premier choice among 4 star hotels in Dubai is treating guests to a variety of dining packages, offering impressive deals from each of its three restaurants, as well as a relaxing 30-minute express spa menu as part of the two-month celebration.
Boasting some of the best restaurants in Dubai, as well as spectacular views from The Observatory on the 52nd floor, the anniversary celebration at the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites has something for everyone and includes these remarkable offerings so guests can join in the festivities:
1. The Observatory Friday Brunch Packages are served up from noon to 4 p.m. and include 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina. Priced to meet varying tastes, these tantalizing packages are priced at AED 300 including soft beverages; AED 350 including free flowing bubbly, and AED 450 for free flow bubbly, house beverages and spirits.
2. The Observatory's U.S. Certified Angus Beef Menu is an exceptionally savory choice for steak lovers and is served up every Tuesday from 5 to 11 p.m. Also including spectacular views, this AED 225 two-course menu includes a complimentary house beverage.
3. Drifting away from the food menus, this anniversary special celebrates Arabic hospitality traditions of the Caravanserai, with a 30-Minute Express menu at the Saray Spa. Inviting guests to enjoy its tranquil haven, the spa is offering a head and shoulder massage, back massage, steam and sauna package and mini fruit enzyme facial, all for just AED 55 or a loofah body polish priced at AED 75. The spa is open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
4. Business lunches at the Counter Culture gourmet café located inside this Marina Dubai hotel's impeccable lobby come easy with a special menu, served from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday through Thursday that allows guests to choose from a soup or salad plus sandwich or wrap and a soft beverage for just AED 60.
5. Serving up fine international cuisine, the AZ.U.R. restaurant is offering an Early Evening Special that allows a 25 percent discount on food served daily from 5 to 7:30 p.m. as part of the celebration.
Reservations or additional information may be made by calling +971 4 3194000 or visiting www.restaurants.dubaimarriottharbourhotel.com.
About the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites beckons travelers with pristine accommodations and lavish services for both short and long-term visits. Enjoying remarkable views and exceptional service, guests of this bold choice among spa hotels in Dubai will find themselves within walking distance of the marina, Dubai Yacht Club and Dubai Marina Mall while enjoying easy access to business destinations and popular attractions. Offering impeccable choices of one-, two- and three-bedroom suites this exciting hotel property is an ideal choice for both business and leisure stays.