PORTLAND, OR--(Marketwire - Aug 8, 2012) - Exterro, Inc., the leading provider of workflow-driven e-discovery software, today announced its panel of speakers for inFusion12. In its third year, Exterro's advanced e-discovery user conference is taking place on Sept. 12-14, 2012, near Mt. Hood, Oregon. Corporate legal and IT professionals from some of the world's largest corporations will gather at The Resort at the Mountain, just 45 minutes east of Portland, to learn about the latest trends and technology innovations shaping the complex world of e-discovery.
Peer-to-Peer E-Discovery Education
inFusion12 features two days of educational sessions, panel discussions, hands-on workshops and professional training that are based on real-life situations and practical experiences from users of Exterro Fusion® and other integrated data management and e-discovery systems. The preliminary list of distinguished e-discovery experts leading this year's educational presentations and panel discussions includes:
- Greg Buckles, eDiscovery Analyst, eDJ Group, Inc.
- M. James Daley, Esq., Partner, Daley & Fey LLP
- Chris Garber, E-Discovery Director, Allergan, Inc.
- Jennifer Feldman, Esq., Counsel, DLA Piper
- Scott Giordano, Esq., Corporate Technology Counsel, Exterro
- Beth King, Senior Litigation Paralegal, Vestas, Inc.
- Linda Luperchio, Sr. Corporate Paralegal & Department Administrator, Hanover, Inc.
- Erin Pope, Assistant General Counsel, Golden Living
- Ken Rashbaum, Esq., Rashbaum Associates, LLC
- Bob Rohlf, Esq., E-Discovery Counsel, Exterro
- George Socha, Founder & President, Socha Consulting LLC
- Ron Tienzo, JD, E-Discovery Engineer, Catalyst
- Adam Wells, VP of E-Discovery Services, TERIS
- David Yerich, JD, Director of eDiscovery, UnitedHealth Group
"Exterro has seen remarkable growth in our global client base over the past year," said Bobby Balachandran, Exterro's president and CEO. "inFusion offers a tremendous opportunity for these and future clients to come together and share their experiences with the Exterro team and each other, so they can fully leverage their Exterro Fusion® implementations and innovate their e-discovery processes. I look forward to welcoming our full slate of speakers and clients to Oregon in September."
Real-World E-Discovery Trends
inFusion12 is offering attendees a wide range of educational sessions, panel discussions and hands-on workshops that will address real-world e-discovery topics and technology trends, including:
- Driving Defensible E-Discovery with Knowledge, Collaboration, Communication and Transparency
- Defensible Data Reduction - A Foundation for Managing Risks and Costs
- Confronting the Unknown in E-Discovery & Social Media
- Multinational E-Discovery: EU Privacy and Other Developments
- E-Discovery Challenges in Responding to Regulatory Inquiries & Audits
- Empowering E-Discovery Project Management with Workflows
- Negotiating Favorable Meet & Confers: Discoverability, Scope & Cost
- Insiders Perspective for Deploying E-Discovery as a Platform Approach
Exterro is also hosting a pre-conference certification training workshop, valued at $5,000, which provides in-depth training on the latest features and capabilities in the Exterro Fusion® e-discovery suite. The full conference schedule is available on the inFusion12 website at: http://www.exterro.com/infusion/agenda.
More information and registration for inFusion12 is available at: http://www.exterro.com/infusion/register.
Exterro, Inc. is the pioneer and leading provider of workflow-driven e-discovery software. The proven Exterro Fusion® platform delivers a 360-degree view into the critical data and workflows required for defensibly and cost-effectively managing e-discovery across the EDRM spectrum. The innovative suite of e-discovery applications built on the Fusion platform unify all phases of e-discovery -- from identification, legal hold and early case assessment (ECA) to collection, processing, analysis, review and production. Fusion's open architecture integrates seamlessly with existing business processes and enterprise infrastructures. To learn more, visit www.exterro.com.