TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 1, 2013) - EasyMed Services, Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(OTCBB:EMYSF) today announced that following up on an investor event presentation hosted by the Company in Toronto on January 24, the presentation provided at the event has been made available on the Company's website.
As announced on December 7, 2012, EasyMed engaged Investor Cubed Inc. to assist the Company with investor relations and shareholder communications services. In working with Investor Cubed, an event was organized in Toronto, Canada on January 24, 2013 at which Company management made a presentation to members of the investment community.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- A global mega trend is underway where EasyMed operates in the rapidly growing $6 trillion global healthcare market
- The convergence of the healthcare IT market with mobile apps/technologies positions EasyMed in these rapidly growing markets
- Electronic Medical Records is a large addressable market for the Company as demonstrated by changes underway in the United States through legislation following the Obama re-election
- EasyMed's International Medical Passport, Patient Management Solutions and Disease Management Solutions are highlighted as key product and service offerings to address these large market opportunities
- The Company's technology framework is highlighted as a key strength, where, as an example, EasyMed is one of only 30 companies in IBM's Healthcare Integration Framework. Additionally, EasyMed is HIPAA- compliant, FDA-registered and Hospital Level 7 (HL7) qualified
- The Company's business-to-business model is summarized, as well as the strong pipeline of business development opportunity underway through management
- The company unveils its Business-to-Consumer model. Using key relationships with multi-national corporations, with large consumer memberships, EasyMed hopes to accelerate growth exponentially
The full presentation can be downloaded in the For Investor section on the company website at http://easymedmobile.com/investors/.
Mr. Tejinder Sahota, CEO of EasyMed Services said, "We urge investors to visit the Company's website and view the presentation as it highlights the Company's strong positioning in the rapidly growing mobile health market and outlines the pipeline of activities that management are undertaking on behalf of our shareholders in the near future."
About the International Medical Passport
EasyMed's International Medical Passport (http://easymedmobile.com/international-medical-passport/) makes medical records accessible worldwide by smartphone - an important service for all business travelers. Today's global travelers need instant access to their health records in case of an emergency. The International Medical Passport puts the complete record on a smartphone together with instant access to pre-approved doctors, clinics and hospitals around the world. The Medical Passport works on all phone, PDA and web platforms and operates in over 80 countries with 300+ mobile carriers. Cloud-based, secure, compliant and accessible on iPhone, Android, Windows and BlackBerry platforms, EasyMed's International Medical Passport meets HIPAA requirements, supports HL-7 (the global authority on standards for interoperability of health information technology) and is IBM certified.
About EasyMed Services Inc.
EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(OTCBB:EMYSF) is a global medical information technology company delivering an end-to-end patient care solution through mobile phone, PDA and server technologies offering specialized services and applications for healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industries. We are committed to world-class customer service and the protection of our clients' information. To learn more, please visit www.EasyMedMobile.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance, such as the continuing roll-out of the Company's primary product and the benefits of such products that may be realized by the Company's targeted customers, and reflect management's current expectations and assumptions about such future events or future performance. Forward-looking statements may also include, without limitation, any statement relating to future conditions or circumstances. These forward-looking statements reflect management's current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company and its management. Investors are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances or to reflect changes in the beliefs or opinions of the Company's management.
The CNSX has not reviewed this release and therefore does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.