SOLON, OH--(Marketwired - Jun 2, 2014) - Today, business innovation and technology leader Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM®) launched ECRM Connect 3.0, a redesigned productivity application that expands on the ECRM Connect platform which originally debuted in April of 2012.
ECRM Connect 3.0 is a free application that is now available for download on iTunes. ECRM Connect 3.0 generates a more collaborative user workspace to initiate conversations that go far beyond the meeting room. With an improved suite of tools, jotting down meeting notes, juggling product strategies and keeping up with the latest ECRM event news can be done from a mobile device located anywhere around the world.
"By adopting ECRM Connect 3.0 into daily objectives, teams across multiple business units can rely on a single infrastructure to stay connected and collaborate whether they are back at the office, participating in ECRM meetings or walking the floor of the Canton Fair. It is through this versatility that businesses can yield significant payback in greater productivity and cost savings without sacrificing quality," explains Kurt Repola, Chief Creative Officer at ECRM.
Make ECRM Connect 3.0 your go-to platform during ECRM events and take advantage of these benefits:
- Event Information- All ECRM event information is available through ECRM Connect 3.0. Users have access to a future event listing tailored to their needs, information about a current event registration like flights, freight and menus; along with the most up-to-date meeting schedule.
- Meeting Notes- From the meeting interface, users can take notes, access item information and execute follow up. Now, users have one tool where they can manage all of their objectives during each stage of the buying and selling process.
- Product Objectives- Suppliers can make their entire product library visible to help pitch a product line to their buying partner. With product information accessible it is easy to quickly select items of interest while meetings are taking place. By highlighting key products, buyers and suppliers are able to better align their meeting focus.
- Follow Up- Keep the conversation going after meetings are over by sending follow up emails or delegating responsibilities to team members back at the office. This feature will help users cut back on the number of internal company meetings that take place later on.
Not only can ECRM Connect 3.0 be used during ECRM events but these tools are perfect for outside meetings as well:
- Connect on the Go- Both ECRM event notes and notes taken during outside office visits are synched to clearly display how a client's needs change from one meeting to the next. Because ECRM Connect is hosted in a secure cloud environment, co-workers back at the office can also review meeting notes to initiate immediate follow up.
- Industry Contact Information- Search our database by category to find contact information for the right players in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. With access to such contact information, users can easily accelerate their buying or selling process.
"We're thrilled to bring such a bold solution to the table. Now, we are able to help our clients engage in ways they weren't able to before," Repola goes on to say.
With all business details concentrated within a centralized location, users don't have to jump from one tool to another to gather the required documentation. This creates a seamless and more efficient business process for Connect 3.0 users.
The full range of ECRM Connect 3.0 tools is available to those users who are registered for an ECRM event or who have attended an ECRM event within the last year.
If you are interested in learning more about the new features and benefits ECRM Connect 3.0 has to offer please visit www.ECRMConnect.com.
ECRM ® provides business solutions by integrating process, vision and technology. ECRM has revolutionized the sales and marketing process by uniting retailers and suppliers of the consumer packaged goods industry at Efficient Program Planning Session events.