ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL--(Marketwire - Nov 27, 2012) - Roads & Bridges magazine announced its annual Top 10 Roads list in its October issue. In conjunction with the Top 10 Bridges listing (featured in November), the recognition program has been running for more than 10 years. The 10 best road projects in 2012 are:
1. Charlotte Outer Loop (1-85/485 interchange and 1-85 widening), Charlotte, N.C.
2. Devil's Slide Tunnels, Roadways and Operations Management Center, Highway 1 in San Mateo County, Calif.
3. I-85 Corridor Improvement Project Phase 1, Salisbury, N.C.
4. I-15 Corridor Expansion (CORE), Utah County, Utah
5. Doyle Drive Battery Tunnel and Temporary Bypass, The Presidio of San Francisco
6. Mitchell Interchange Reconstruction, Milwaukee County, Wis.
7. President George Bush Turnpike, Western Extension, Grand Prairie, Texas
8. Highway 1 Reconstruction, Ely, Minn.
9. Historic Millwork District Complete Streets Project, Dubuque, Iowa
10. 1-680 Emergency Repair Project, Crescent Iowa
Roads & Bridges, published by Scranton Gillette Communications, has delivered news and insights for more than a century to the road and bridge construction industry, and has been honored with 11 prestigious Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence. For more information about the Top 10 Roads list or Roads & Bridges magazine, visit www.roadsbridges.com or contact Sandi Stevenson at email@example.com; 847.391.1010.
Scranton Gillette Communications is a 106-year-old privately owned business-to-business media company. Combined, Scranton Gillette Communications and SGC Horizon own the print and digital assets of Roads & Bridges, Greenhouse Product News, Lawn & Garden Retailer, Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products, Storm Water Solutions, Imaging Technology News, Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology, Construction Equipment, Professional Remodeler, Professional Builder, Home Fashion Forecast, THE DIAPASON, Residential Lighting and Custom Builder magazines.
The preceding is an American Business Media Editorial Exclusive issued via Marketwire. Neither the ABM nor Marketwire are responsible for the content of the preceding document.
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the association of business information providers, delivering business intelligence to industry professionals worldwide, including Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway. Its 300 plus member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 6,000 print and online titles and over 1,000 trade shows, with well over $26 billion in annual revenues.