SOURCE: El Maniel International, Inc.
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 08, 2014) - El Maniel International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EMLL) is pleased to announce the following updates and new corporate direction:-
- OTC Markets -- Filings of Company financials were completed through March 31, 2014 and uploaded to OTC Markets, along with Current Information Disclosure Statement. Opinion letter with respect to Current Information provided by the company's Attorney has been submitted to OTC Markets on April 8, 2014 and this brings us one step closer towards removal of Caveat Emptor status and achieving Current Information Tier, the highest tier on the OTC Pink marketplace. "Typically, upon satisfactory review of filings, OTC Markets will reinstate a company's status to Current Information within 2-3 business days from the filing of legal opinion which was posted today," stated Jamie Khoo.
- Secretary of State Filings -- The Company recently updated the Nevada Secretary of State filings and reinstated to "Good Standing" status. "The reinstatement enables timely corporate actions and we are now positioned for immediate growth opportunities," according to Jamie Khoo.
- Management Team -- In view of foreseeable workload from upcoming new ventures, we are looking into expanding our management team so as to support the growth and development of the Company. "Additional appointments to our team will be announced in the near future," added Jamie Khoo.
- Shareholder Communication -- El Maniel International, Inc launched its Twitter account recently under the username "@EMLL_OTC" as an initiative is to provide real-time updates to shareholders in view of recent surge in the interest towards our Company and the direction we are heading. While we try our best to respond to all our supportive followers via e-mail and Twitter, our CEO, Mr. Jamie Khoo has been randomly conducting conference calls from time to time towards building a long-term trusting relationship with our shareholders.
- Website -- Our website is being updated so as to provide shareholders and stakeholders with up-to-date corporate information in line with our disclosures on OTC Markets. "Our plan is to add new contents such as certification of share structure by transfer agent, podcasts and other information from time to time so as to enhance the level of transparency that we are committed to deliver," said Jamie Khoo.
- Reverse Split -- There is no reverse split planned in the foreseeable future. "As tweeted recently, reverse split is not and has never been any part of our plans," stated Jamie Khoo.
- New Ventures -- The Company is working aggressively towards ongoing and new business initiatives which include pending and potential ventures via merger and acquisition transactions in profitable industries within the medical marijuana space and crowd lending domain. "We remain focused in our business plans with an ultimate goal to drive long-term shareholder value and we are willing to go all out to achieve our stated objectives," according to Jamie Khoo.
The Company plans to release further information in the form of "Press Releases" so as to officially update our progress on ongoing business initiatives.
About El Maniel International, Inc.:
El Maniel International, Inc. is a publicly traded company holding assets in the gold business domain and the company is committed in creating shareholder's value by developing and expanding into current and new ventures in the international business domain with an immediate focus in the medical marijuana sector and crowd lending domain. For further information and updates, visit www.elmaniel.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/EMLL_OTC
"SAFE HARBOR" STATEMENT UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995: The statements contained in this release which are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. These risk and uncertainties include the Company's entry into new commercial businesses, the risk of obtaining financing, recruiting and retaining qualified personnel, and other risks described in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings. The forward-looking statements in this press release speak only as of the date hereof, and the Company disclaims any obligation to provide updates, revisions or amendments to any forward-looking statement to reflect changes in the Company's expectations or future events.