SOURCE: Embarcadero Technologies
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 3, 2014) - Embarcadero Technologies, a leading provider of software solutions for application and database development, will be hosting a C++ Mobile Day tomorrow to show how to visually create Android and iOS apps coded in C++. Attendees will learn how to build apps that can run on tablets, smartphones, and wearables with access to platform APIs, sensors and services.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
San Francisco - 5:00am-4:00pm
New York - 8:00am-7:00pm
London - 1:00pm-12:00am
Milan - 2:00pm-1:00am
Tokyo - 9:00pm-8:00am
Sydney - 10:00pm-9:00am
What you'll learn at C++ Mobile Day:
- How to leverage C++ language skills, knowledge and source code to create multi-device apps
- Tips and Techniques for Developing Android and iOS apps using a single IDE, framework and codebase
- How to create mobile apps that connect with enterprise data, BaaS and REST services
- How to build secure mobile and multi-tier applications
Who should attend?
- C++ developers who need to build mobile applications using one single codebase
- Multi-Device C++ application developers
- Development Managers leading multi-device and cloud app development projects
Additional information, including Registration on this C++ Mobile Day, is available at: http://www.embarcadero.com/landing-pages/cppmobileday
Join @EmbarcaderoTech for C++ Mobile Day on June 4: http://embt.co/CMobileDay
About Embarcadero Technologies
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world. To learn more, please visit www.embarcadero.com.