RADNOR, PA--(Marketwired - September 21, 2016) -
- The vision includes a series of new and enhanced products developed to more thoroughly support the full advisor-client life cycle, from lead generation and advisor marketing to advanced analytics, compliance oversight and a more automated goal-centric client experience
- With the enhanced lineup, eMoney also advances its commitment to leading the charge for fiduciary technology solutions that support DoL compliance
eMoney Advisor today released more details about a series of announcements the company will make at its third annual Advisor Summit from Sept. 21-23 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, Ca. Throughout the premier three-day event themed "Experience Matters," eMoney leaders will introduce a series of new products and features, which are scheduled to launch in late 2016 through 2017 as part of the firm's comprehensive strategy to improve the technology experience for advisors. As an added bonus, Summit attendees will receive exclusive access to select products for free before they officially launch.
Building upon much of eMoney's existing functionality to support a greater range of technology needs advisors have today, the product enhancements to be announced support eMoney's vision to enable more meaningful advisor-led, client-focused relationships through innovation, expertise and industry-leading technology. With the goal to enrich all phases of the advisor-client lifecycle, the new capabilities will transform how modern advisors deliver wealth management experiences by creating a more tightly integrated and automated system, while simultaneously leveraging eMoney's core and enhanced functionality to help advisors comply with the Department of Labor's (DoL) recent fiduciary rule.
The new products and features that will be announced and showcased at the Summit include the following:
- Advisor Marketing: The next generation of eMoney's Advisor Branded Media product offers a more deeply integrated marketing and communication platform to help advisors better engage with existing clients and more effectively target prospects.
- Lead Generation: Accessible through a custom URL on an advisor's digital channels, eMoney's lead gen tool is intended to capture the interest of prospective clients, allowing investors to model a financial goal, identify a need, then streamline a path for getting advice.
- Client Onboarding: Taking both a quantitative and qualitative approach, a dynamic automated fact-finding process allows clients to answer the questions that help bring their financial situations to life so they can quickly and easily populate and launch their personal portal.
- Advanced Analytics: Designed to show meaningful business insights at both the firm and advisor levels, a new advanced analytics tool allows users to customize dashboards for unique views of a business' most critical data.
- Partner Integrations: First of its kind integration between eMoney and the Fidelity Clearing & Custody SolutionsSM brokerage platform allows advisors a more streamlined experience as they move from eMoney's financial planning tools to Fidelity's brokerage execution.
- Compliance and Oversight: Enhanced reporting, monitoring and functionality for the automation and delivery of documents, among other features, build additional compliance oversight capabilities into eMoney's existing, planning-centric platform to create an integrated and scalable fiduciary framework for compliance in a post-DoL rule world.
"As the digital revolution of financial services continues, eMoney's latest suite of cutting-edge products and features enables advisors and firms to provide dynamic wealth management experiences, which are grounded in smart technology, holistic financial planning and collaboration and guided by a shared vision of achieving financial goals," said Ed O'Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor. "This is my first summit as CEO of eMoney, and I can't wait to see attendees' reactions to the new products we've been working on behind the scenes that produce a more advanced, comprehensive eMoney experience. I'm confident attendees will be excited to learn about our new products and even more excited to use them as sure-fire differentiators for their businesses."
In addition to educating attendees on new eMoney products and providing them with exclusive access, the Summit offers various opportunities for professional development through daily presentations from industry leaders, interactive break-out sessions, extensive training on current eMoney products and ongoing peer-to-peer learning and networking. A select group of advisors is set to compete for the chance to put their fingerprints on the eMoney app during the first-ever hack-a-thon. Working alongside eMoney developers and designers, the winning feature will be considered for eMoney's product roadmap for a future release.
"eMoney's Summit is a can't-miss event in the industry, and this year is our best yet," said Kelly Waltrich, SVP of Marketing and Communications at eMoney. "From the stunning venue overlooking the Pacific Coast to the strategically selected, world-class speakers to the hundreds of rock-star financial professionals who attend, the value of this year's Summit extends well beyond the robust agenda. We provide attendees with the opportunity to innovate, to collaborate and to grow both personally and professionally, all of which lead to action that drives business results. We also manage to have a lot of fun in the process," Waltrich said.
With a theme of "Experience Matters," many components of the Summit tie back to both the client and advisor experience, leaving attendees with actionable plans they can incorporate into their business. One session that is sure to inspire attendees to take action will be led by Simon Sinek, best-selling author of "Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action" and a renowned TED Talk speaker.
eMoney is proud to partner with several sponsors, including Peak Advisor Alliance, an organization committed to coaching advisors to reach new levels of success, and Asset Map, a company that creates one-page visual client profiles. Among other sponsors that will be on-site to interact with attendees are Envestnet, External IT, Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions, FolioDynamix, FP Transitions, HiddenLevers, Orion, Redtail, Riskalyze, Tamarac and United Capital.
Visit www.eMoneyAdvisorSummit.com to view the full agenda, FAQs and other details about this year's event.
For more information on eMoney Advisor, please visit: http://www.emoneyadvisor.com/
To learn more about eMoney's comprehensive DOL compliance strategy, please visit: http://info.emoneyadvisor.com/dol-technology-solution.
About eMoney Advisor
eMoney Advisor, LLC ("eMoney"), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the only wealth-planning system for financial advisors and firms that offers superior transparency, accessibility, security, and organization for everything that affects their clients' financial lives. A technology envisioned and created by advisors for advisors, eMoney's award-winning software and resources are tailored to transform the advisor's ability to implement comprehensive financial plans and prepare their clients for a secure financial future. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.
Fidelity Investments is a registered service mark of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Clearing & Custody SolutionsSM provides clearing, custody, and other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.
The third parties listed are independent companies and are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. Listing them does not suggest a recommendation or endorsement by Fidelity Investments.