CHICAGO, IL and PARIS--(Marketwire - Mar 6, 2013) - Enablon, the world's leading provider of EH&S and sustainability management software, today announced that the Enablon Sustainability Platform has received the highest software ranking in the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews, which recognizes excellence in products and services providing companies with energy and environmental benefits.
Enablon's mission is to enable the Sustainable Company. The company offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of software, content and technology for end-to-end management of sustainability performance. It provides on-premise and SaaS solutions for Corporate Responsibility; Energy & Carbon Management; Environmental, Health & Safety Management and Operational Risk Management.
The Environmental Leader Technology Reviews Program assessed 102 companies and the Enablon Sustainability Management Platform stands out with an impressive score of 4.5 out of 5. Scores were determined by a panel of 12 independent judges from organizations including PepsiCo, the University of California, Berkeley, GlaxoSmithKline, LNS Research and Yahoo! Inc. Products and services praised for excellence successfully met the following criteria:
Advanced and Innovative Product and Technology
- Unique and useful technology
- Ease of use and implementation
- Efficiency and reliability of the product
- Innovative and useful approach of the product
Extended Environmental Benefits
- Contribution to organizations' energy, environmental and sustainability management efforts
- Contribution to the bottom line, including overall cost reduction and improved productivity
Enablon stands out in the sustainability market through its holistic management approach, linking risk & sustainability, and innovative collaborative features.
- A holistic management approach: Environmental Leader highlights, "The comprehensive way in which they address data capture; a true systems approach."
- Comprehensive approach to risk & sustainability management: According to Environmental Leader, the Enablon Sustainability platform facilitates the visibility and management of risks, a critically important and increasingly current topic for many companies around the world
- Highly innovative collaborative features: According to the program, "A real innovation is that this is not merely about data collection. The connection to Wizness is brilliant, and allows users to not only track their data, but provides a network through which tangible solutions can be found."
"At Enablon, we enable companies every day to improve their profitability through more efficient energy and environmental management. We're very pleased to see the industry recognize the contribution of Enablon's platform in achieving these goals," states Phil Tesler, co-founder of Enablon.
Enablon is the world's leading provider of Sustainability Management solutions. More than 1,000 global companies and 300,000 users worldwide use Enablon software solutions to manage environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon provides on-premises and SaaS solutions and an advanced online sustainability network called Wizness. Through its partnership network, Enablon operates in more than 160 countries.
For more information about Enablon: www.enablon.com
About Environmental Leader
Since 2006, Environmental Leader's website and daily email newsletter have provided the definitive and objective voice in reporting on business-related energy, environmental, and sustainability issues, while Energy Manager Today is the leading daily trade publication keeping corporate executives informed about energy management news.
For more information visit www.environmentalleader.com
About the Environmental Leader Technology Review program
The Environmental Leader Technology Reviews is a program that recognizes excellence in products and services that provide companies with energy and environmental benefits. It is a five-star rating system designed to offer companies feedback and recognition. Third-party judges came from the following companies: GlaxoSmithKline, The Green Grid, ISS Facility Services, Legrand, LNS Research, New Belgium Brewing, Owens-Corning, PepsiCo, Petco, Staples, University of California, Berkeley, and Yahoo!.
For a complete list of winners, visit http://www.environmentalleader.com/el-technology-reviews/