SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 20, 2016) - Ensighten, the leading customer data platform for the world's top brands, today announced that it has closed another impressive quarter as demand for the company's leading data platform continues to surge worldwide among major brands looking to orchestrate more profitable, "in-the-moment" customer experiences across touch points.
With the close of the second quarter, ending June 30, Ensighten now has contracts with six of the Top 10 most valuable brands in the world, as judged by Forbes Magazine. The list includes Apple, Google, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Facebook, Toyota, IBM, Disney, McDonald's and GE.
Recent customer wins and upsells across the globe include tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing), McDonald's, Samsung Electronics UK, Microsoft France, Trip Advisor, Air New Zealand, Starcom MediaVest UK, Horyzon Media and many more. In nearly every case, these global brands chose Ensighten over the competition after conducting market reviews.
"We are thrilled to welcome these iconic brands into the Ensighten community, and look forward to working with each of them to build the right first-party data foundation to fuel both personalization and enhanced customer insight," said Josh Manion, Ensighten CEO. "This clearly establishes Ensighten as the leader in customer data solutions for the enterprise."
According to Forrester Research, tag management, which forms the anchor of Ensighten's data platform, is one of the top three software solutions that companies are using to achieve personalization, along with content management systems and email marketing. In its report, Digital Experience Technology and Delivery Priorities, 2016, Forrester notes that only one in four companies are using a standalone personalization system.
Ensighten's platform provides a single source of first-party customer data and profiles to help organizations connect their brand, their content and their advertising with customers, wherever they are in the buying journey. Ensighten's data helps fuel the performance of existing marketing and advertising technologies, from personalization to attribution, helping achieve greater revenue and ROI.
"Tronc is leveraging Ensighten's sophisticated data solutions to enhance our content monetization strategy," said tronc Chief Technology Officer Malcolm CasSelle. "Ensighten provides tronc with unique insight into our audience's consumption habits and behaviors, allowing us to better target our content, deliver a more personalized and highly customized experience to our audiences, and create more value for all of our consumers."
Other operational highlights include:
- A new strategic integration with IBM Universal Behavior Exchange (UBX), in which IBM Commerce customers can leverage Ensighten's solutions to bring web, mobile and IoT data into their IBM marketing applications to fuel insight and action. Ensighten is the only customer data platform provider with a UBX integration that is certified as Ready for IBM Commerce.
- Record sales of Ensighten Pulse, the only solution to deliver first-party collection of "offsite" data sources - including digital advertising, online video, email, Internet of Things (IoT), and more - which is key for driving first-visit personalization and immediately fleshing out a more complete customer view.
- Serving an estimated 1.27 trillion digital marketing vendor tags over the last six months, and 8.8 billion Ensighten Pulse pixels.
- A milestone upgrade to Ensighten Manage, the industry's leading enterprise tag management system that forms the anchor for a broader customer data platform. The release included a new look and feel, a streamlined tag deployment workflow, improved interface performance, and new privacy audit reports. The new deployment workflow reduces the number of steps required to deploy new vendor tags by more than 30 percent, and is now among the most streamlined in the industry. Manage currently offers more than 1,100 turnkey tag integrations. The privacy audits enable customers to run a weekly site scan that identifies potential privacy and data leakage risks that may exist across their data and tags.
- News that Ensighten leads the market for total venture capital investment, reflecting the ongoing success and long-term viability of the company. Investors have pumped a total of $346.3 million into the tag management market since 2008, with more than one-third of that going to market leader Ensighten, according to data from CrunchBase. Ensighten's total investment, about $122 million, dwarfs the nearest competitor.
- Record attendance at four AGILITY World Tour events, including conferences in Austin, Atlanta, Boston and France. The customer tour, which provides thought leadership and best practices around omnichannel marketing and customer data solutions, is being headlined by MarTech experts Scott Brinker and Mayur Gupta. Three additional events are planned for New York, Chicago and London this fall.
To learn about how Ensighten can drive more personalized experiences, please download the new strategy brief, "Marketing in the Moment," at www.ensighten.com.
Ensighten enables global brands to simplify the management of their data and technology investments so they can orchestrate smarter interactions across touch points. Ensighten's leading customer data platform delivers enterprise tag management; robust profile creation and management; and powerful omni-channel data collection capabilities that bridge customer behavior information from web, mobile, digital advertising, Internet of Things (IoT) and offline sources. Using Ensighten, organizations can leverage rich, first-party customer data and profiles to fuel personalization and enhanced insight using their existing technology investments. Ensighten delivers industry best privacy and security safeguards, unparalleled scale and performance, and the deep integration with the broader digital marketing eco-system. Select customers include CDW, Hearst Corp., The Home Depot, Microsoft, State Farm, United Airlines and T-Mobile. Ensighten is headquartered in San Jose with offices in London, Sydney and San Diego. For more information, visit www.ensighten.com.