SAN FRANCISCO, CA and CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Oct 4, 2016) - at the 19th Annual HR Tech Conference -- Entelo, the leading provider of enterprise software for data-driven recruiting, today announced the launch of the Entelo Stack Mobile App. A mobile companion to the desktop-based Entelo Stack, this new app provides recruiters with an easy way to review applicants, get real-time notifications when qualified talent applies and engage with candidates from anywhere.
"Recruiting is no longer confined to the four walls of the office -- it happens on the morning commute, during lunch or even while walking to a meeting," said Jon Bischke, CEO and co-founder of Entelo. "Entelo recognizes the reality of how recruiters work today, and their need to engage with qualified candidates before the competition does. The Entelo Stack Mobile App was developed to provide recruiters with a fast, convenient solution to identify the best talent and reach out to them from anywhere and at any time."
The Entelo Stack Mobile App is the first mobile app designed for inbound recruiting. Integrated with a company's applicant tracking system (ATS), the app uses recruiter-defined criteria to "stack rank" applicants for best fit and surfaces those individuals to recruiters as soon as they've applied. The app also enables recruiters to take action on and engage with candidates from right within the app, delivering significant workflow gains and a better applicant experience.
Key features of the Entelo Stack Mobile App include:
- One swipe action: Recruiters can easily advance quality applicants with one swipe, or queue an email to those who are not a fit at this time.
- Instant access: The Entelo Stack Mobile App enables access to all relevant information on each applicant, allowing recruiters to quickly and thoroughly evaluate their fit.
- Real-time notifications: Users receive instant alerts when qualified talent applies, enabling talent teams to respond to and advance individuals immediately.
- Fast engagement: Recruiters can call or email applicants directly from the app, engaging with them on the spot.
- Machine learning to continually improve: Top applicants within a company's ATS are brought to the surface by Entelo using continuous learning and refinement algorithms. Analysis includes data heuristics, applicant fit, recruiter behavior and process velocity.
- Improved collaboration: Recruiters can easily share top candidates with others in their organization, fostering the collaboration needed to make quick decisions about talent.
Entelo will demonstrate the Entelo Stack Mobile App during the 19th Annual HR Technology Conference and Exhibition, taking place Tuesday, October 4 to Friday, October 7, 2016 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Those interested in learning more about the company's latest innovation are encouraged to visit Entelo at Booth No. 2631.
Entelo is a new and better way to recruit. The Entelo platform leverages big data, predictive analytics and social signals to help recruiting organizations find, qualify and engage with talent. To learn how leading companies like Facebook, Cisco and UPS are building their teams using Entelo, visit www.entelo.com.