SOURCE: Reality Crowd TV Crowdfunding Series
WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Feb 21, 2014) - Reality Crowd TV (RCTV) is teaming up with innovative entrepreneurial social conscious accelerator The Conscious Venture Lab to host a 'Mock' Show Segment for RCTV and a Panel Discussion on March 3 at 1776 in Washington, DC.
Manolis Sfinarolakis, Founder and Creator of RCTV, will be interviewing entrepreneurs to show attendees the entrepreneurial spirit on display. Expert panelists will weigh in (think the Shark Tank without the bite) to give practical and actionable advice to the entrepreneurs who are seeking to live their dreams through crowdfunding.
The event is designed to appeal to individuals and businesses in a number of areas. Entrepreneurs and small businesses will gain knowledge on how RCTV can help with crowdfunding goals. Investors and business leaders will learn how crowdfunding can build their portfolio. All attendees will also have the chance to network with experts in the crowdfunding space.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:30 - 7:15pm Cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres
- 7:15 - 8:00pm Mock Show Segment
- 8:00 - 8:45pm Panel Discussion
Scheduled Entrepreneurs for Mock Show (as of February 18, 2014):
- Natalia Rankine-Galloway, Founder and Managing Partner, Culture Baby
- Funlayo Alabi, Co-Founder and CEO, Shae Radiance
Scheduled Panelists for Mock Show (as of February 18, 2014):
- Jeff Cherry, Founder and Executive Director, Conscious Venture Lab
Scheduled Panelists for Discussion on Title III Equity Crowdfunding (as of February 18, 2014):
- William Michael Cunningham, Author and Economist, The JOBS Act: Crowdfunding for Small Business and Startups
- Adam Pressman, National Executive Officer, Crowdfund Roundup
There are limited spots available for entrepreneurs in our mock show segment and as a panel participant for the Title III Equity Crowdfunding. If interested, please contact Manolis Sfinarolakis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203)232-2462.
Tickets for the event are $25. For additional information and to for ticket purchases please visit www.realitycrowdtv.eventbrite.com.