DUBLIN, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 26, 2012) - Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations, has announced that its powerful Epicor® Vision™ business management solution for automotive aftermarket distributors now supports the integration of Epicor Vista® parts demand intelligence, enabling users to dramatically improve purchasing and stocking decisions based on local and regional demand for specific parts. The new version of the Epicor Vision also includes several additional tools designed to help users increase operational efficiency and ensure a superior customer experience.
Epicor Vista parts demand intelligence solution provides detailed snapshots of parts demand based on electronic catalog lookups and other important down-channel information, including VIO data provided by RL Polk. By integrating this information into the Epicor Vision software, users can more effectively customize local inventories based on actual part consumption, anticipate and address emerging service trends, and increase sales, margins and customer loyalty.
"This feature allows Vision users to enhance their buying and stocking practices well beyond the limits associated with spreadsheet analysis," said Craig McCollum, executive vice president and general manager, retail distribution solutions for Epicor. "By integrating Vista parts demand data into a business management platform as powerful as Vision, we are helping distributors and store operators achieve the same level of category intelligence that has driven the success of mass-market retailers."
Other important new features now available in the Epicor Vision software include:
- Comprehensive hosting capability that enables distributors to offer use of their Vision software to independent stores for increased efficiency and stronger customer loyalty
- Custom warehouse replenishment models that permit users to prioritize replenishment of each location to reflect demand and eliminate lost sales
- Timesaving capability to use alphanumeric product classes, price classes and product types unique to the aftermarket
- Immediate activation of supersessions in all locations, including replenished warehouses
The Epicor Vision software is an innovative, highly flexible and scalable solution for distributors and jobbers who want to control costs through extremely efficient inventory management and differentiate their businesses by delivering a superior customer experience. Already in use by several leading automotive aftermarket distributors, the system features world-class customer relationship management (CRM) tools, a centralized database, integrated accounting, and other features that help drive sales and operational efficiency.
For additional information regarding the Epicor Vision software and other Epicor products and services, or to set up an appointment for a free business consultation or product demonstration during AAPEX please contact your Epicor representative, call Epicor toll-free at (888) 463-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The powerful Epicor Vision business management software for automotive aftermarket distributors now offers several important new features, including support for the integration of Epicor Vista parts demand intelligence data
- Integration of Vista parts demand data enables Vision users to improve purchasing and stocking decisions based on local and regional demand for specific parts
- The latest version of Epicor Vision software is available for demonstration in the Epicor booth 2234 during the AAPEX Show, October 30 through November 1 in Las Vegas
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and larger enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company's headquarters are located in Dublin, California, with offices and affiliates worldwide. For more information, visit www.epicor.com.
Follow Epicor on Twitter @Epicor, @EpicorUK, @EpicorEMEA, @EpicorAU, @Epicor_Retail, @Epicor_DIST, and Facebook.
Epicor, the Epicor logo, Epicor Vision, and Epicor Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.