LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 28, 2011) - Be part of the action at L.A. LIVE offering the best in music, entertainment, sports and events. Discover the latest trends at the Los Angeles Fashion and Jewelry Districts. Go stargazing and walk among the rich and famous. However you spend your day, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles offers a quiet sanctuary amid the hustle and bustle of the City of Angels.
Distinct among five-star hotels in Los Angeles, The Ritz-Carlton soars above the city and offers a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere, refined service and sweeping views at every turn. Guests of this luxury hotel are treated to the following amenities:
- 123 guest rooms, including 13 suites and The Ritz-Carlton Suite with Wi-Fi available
- Six dining establishments, including the award-winning WP24 Restaurant and Lounge from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- Access to one of the first downtown full-service spas in Los Angeles - The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- A 26th floor outdoor rooftop heated swimming pool with poolside cabanas, a Jacuzzi and panoramic city and mountain views
- A spacious Fitness Center on the 26th floor with stunning city views
- 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including three ballrooms
- Fully-equipped Business Center with high-speed Internet access, color copier, fax and scanning services
- Limousine and luxury car rental services
An unforgettable retreat in itself, surround yourself with the sophistication and classic Californian cool of our luxurious guest rooms which offer guests a boutique hotel experience, unlike any of the other five-star hotels in Los Angeles. Featuring stunning views, all of our guest rooms boast feather beds, 400 thread count linens, duvets and down pillows; full-size bathtub with a separate shower; plush terry or lightweight bathrobes and generously sized terry bath towels; Panasonic HD flat screen TVs; Internet access; an iPod docking station, a fully stocked mini-refreshment bar; evening turndown service; and 24-hour in-room dining.
To start planning your retreat to L.A. and to explore all The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles has to offer, visit the hotel online.
About The Ritz-Carlton
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Maryland, currently operates 77 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).