MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 4, 2013) - In keeping with its commitment to ongoing innovation, eSCRIBE today announced the general availability of the latest feature packed version (3.8.0) of its integrated software solution designed specifically for the needs of public and private sector boards, committees and councils.
Among the many new features available to new and existing customers who are active annual support and maintenance subscribers:
- Meeting Manager Module
- Enhanced Spell check feature now available for all input fields
- Enhanced Roll Call function tracks and reports on check in/out activity during the meeting, including managing quorum
- Enhancements to task and notification management, including social integration with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Numerous additional template configuration options for Agendas and Minutes
- NEW! Report Centre, allows full searching and filtering of historical data for reporting and analysis of meetings, attendees, resolutions and tasks, including export to Excel
- Report Manager Module
- Expanded approval options providing support for administrative assistants and multiple designates
- Multiple approval groups can be defined for a single report template based and selected based on report content
- Automated escalation and notification based on defined timelines
- Permission/access levels can be defined to the individual report level
"With this latest release of new features, eSCRIBE maintains its commitment to providing its customers with the most advanced meeting automation capabilities in the industry," said Robert Treumann, President and CEO. "eSCRIBE's current capabilities make it scalable for even the largest provincial, state or federal government departments and agencies across North America."
Additionally, the firm announced that its customer base had more than doubled year-over-year, along with the development of strategic selling partnerships in key international markets including Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
To view a brief overview of a few the newest features of eSCRIBE visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGoOUK0bSzg. Customers can obtain a complete set of software release notes and updated information for version 3.8.0 by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-888-420-9053.
eSCRIBE is Microsoft Gold certified, Canadian independent software vendor (ISV) of Integrated Paperless Governance and Meeting Management solutions built exclusively for Microsoft SharePoint and the Office client suite.
Available as either an onsite or cloud based solution, eSCRIBE' s robust user configurable meeting management engine and award winning SharePoint integration, is quickly becoming the go-to choice of public and private sector boards, committees and councils looking to improve efficiency, transparency and accessibility while at the same time reducing costs and impact on the environment. With eSCRIBE meeting results can be easily published to the web at the push of the button, indexed to video and audio if available; all in accordance with evolving access and accessibility legislation.
With a broad base of experience and industry certifications in the design, development and support, of custom solutions built on SharePoint; eSCRIBE's internal team of professional project managers, business consultants, software engineers, quality assurance testers, and documentation experts do not outsource or subcontract any of the development, support or enhancement of its products.