CULVER CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 1, 2016) - eWellness Healthcare Corporation, (OTCQB: EWLL) is the first physical therapy telemedicine company to offer insurance reimbursable real-time distance monitored treatments. The Company is pleased to announce its 2016 PHZIO Customer Acquisition & sales Strategy for its PHZIO telemedicine platform. PHZIO is: Simple to use, Highly Reliable to Operate (for both PT and Patient) and is a Complete on-line PT telemedicine intervention system.
2016 PHZIO Customer Acquisition & Sales Goals: Our 2016 goals are to commercially launch on September 6th 2016, the licensing of our PHZIO platform to 3rd party physical therapy practices throughout the U.S.
- The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Private Practice Section (PPS) members are our initial universe of PT practices to target.
- Our sale launch begins with full-page print advertising in the PT industry's premier magazine Impact in early September 2016.
- It is then followed up with a full-page ad in the APTA PPS Conference Buyers Guide in early October.
- Following these two print ads, we will also be a tier 1 sponsor at the PPS Las Vegas conference from October 19-22, 2016 (October 20th Lunch Sponsor and 4-6pm Cocktail Reception Sponsor & Exclusive PHZIO Demo Session for all attendees).
- PHZIO will also have a full-page ad included in November and January 2017 Impact magazine issues.
- Our 2016 Customer Acquisition & Sales goals are to on-board at least 35 third-party PT practices during the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2016.
- Each on-boarded PT practice will have a goal of inducting at least 3 new patients per week onto our PHZIO platform with a goal of delivering at least 17,000 PHZIO exercise session in the second half of 2016. Based upon achieving this number of PHZIO sessions, it would generate approximately $344,000 in gross revenue for the Company, during the second half of 2016.
Our planned sales launch includes industry advertising, lead generation and qualification program, which is anticipated to be implemented through a strategic partnership with a US-based sales support organization through a revenue share agreement. Our customer acquisition and sales strategy includes:
- Lead Generation and Qualification through a call center that utilizes well-designed program stimuli and tactics, as well as strong agent lead qualification and closing skills.
- Next, based upon advertising to the PPS membership, we also plan to include an Inbound Sales team to handle virtually any type of inbound hard-or soft-sell sales call that embodies a sales performance-based culture.
- Our strategic partner will not be a typical script-driven order taking call center, they will embrace the natural dialogue and relationship skills necessary to turn every contact opportunity into a sale.
- Lastly, we anticipate an Outbound Sales to the PPS membership through mail, phone and e-mail, will be handled within the confines of privacy laws and regulations, where we anticipate creating an effective vehicles for gathering customer information, bringing awareness to discounts or promotions, and serving as a proactive retention tool for valued customers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) We will also be implementing a CRM that provides practices, strategies and technologies that we will use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth. CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels -- or points of contact between the customer and the company -- which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
For additional information on eWellness Healthcare Corporation and its PHZIO telemedicine products please contact, Mr. David Markowski, CFO: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 541-778-7042.
Forward-Looking Statements: The statements contained in this document include certain predictions and projections that may be considered forward-looking statements under securities law. These statements involve a number of important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially including, but not limited to, the performance of joint venture partners, as well as other economic, competitive and technological factors involving the Company's operations, markets, services, products, and prices. With respect to eWellness Healthcare Corporation, except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this document are forward-looking statements involving risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.