CULVER CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 18, 2016) - eWellness Healthcare Corporation, (OTCQB: EWLL) is the first physical therapy telemedicine company to offer insurance reimbursable real-time distance monitored treatments. The Company is pleased to announce that it was highlighted in a Trophy Investing Recommendation: "eWellness' Digital Therapeutics Disruptive to Physical Therapy Industry". A link to the research report is noted below: http://www.michaelmarkowski.net/ewellness.php
- eWellness has emerged to digitally disrupt the brick and mortar physical therapist industry.
- The Company's digital products and technology have put it into the position to soon be recognized by investors as a first-mover company in digital therapeutics.
- Significantly, eWellness is also the first to enable physical therapists to offer digital treatments that are insurance reimbursable.
- The week ended July 11, 2016 the share price of eWellness fell to a new 52-week low. For these reasons Trophy Investing has initiated coverage and eWellness has been added to the Trophy Investing recommended list.
* It should be noted that the author of this research report Mr. Michael Markowski, received no compensation for publishing this report and he does not own any shares in the Company, beneficial or otherwise. Additionally, it should also be noted that Mr. Markowski is the brother of Mr. David Markowski, the Company's CFO.
About DTC DWAC/FAST Eligibility
Today the Company also announced that the Depository Trust Company ("DTC") has approved our common stock for DTC's Deposit and Withdrawal at Custodian ("DWAC") service using a Fast Automated Securities Transfer Service ("FAST") transfer agent as the distribution point. The Company's shareholders holding their securities in street name can now transfer their shares electronically after buying or selling on the open market without the extra expense and delay resulting from the redundant process of requesting and transferring physical certificates.
Benefits to our shareholders as a result of becoming DWAC/FAST approved include reducing the time from weeks to hours for stock deposits and withdrawals into brokerage accounts while eliminating the inherent risks associated with the loss and replacement of physical stock certificates.
eWellness Healthcare Corporation is the first physical therapy telemedicine company to offer insurance reimbursable real-time distance monitored treatments. Our business model is to license our PHZIO ("PHZIO") platform to any physical therapy ("PT") clinic in the U.S. and or have large-scale employers use our PHZIO platform as a fully PT monitored corporate wellness program. The Company's PHZIO home physical therapy exercise platform has been designed to disrupt the $30 billion physical therapy and the $8 billion corporate wellness industries. PHZIO re-defines the way physical therapy can be delivered. PHZIO is the first real-time remote monitored 1-to-many physical therapy platform for home use. Due to the real-time patient monitoring feature, the PHZIO platform is insurance reimbursable by payers such as: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. (1)
1 Sources: Harris Williams & Co., Physical Therapy Market Overview, Feb 2014 IBIS World, Physical Therapists in the US (Report 62134), May 2015 and How Corporate Wellness Programs Can Hurt Your Health, Bloomberg, May 20, 2015.
The PHZIO Solution: A New Physical Therapy Delivery System
- SaaS technology platform solution for providers bundling rehabilitation services and employer wellness programs;
- First real-time remote monitored 1-to-many physical therapy treatment platform for home use;
- Ability for physical therapists to observe multiple patients simultaneously in real-time;
- Solves what has been a structural problem and limitation in post-acute care practice growth; and
- Allows PT practices to generate increased revenues due to higher adherence and compliance rates.
Additional Treatment Protocols: The Company's initial PHZIO application is a 6-month exercise program for patients with back, knee or hip pain. The next two platforms are anticipated to be released in the second quarter of 2016 include a total knee and hip replacement exercise program. These hip and knee programs have been designed to be integrated into any hospital or medical group's Medicare CMS bundled payment model for post-acute care physical therapy. These two programs are anticipated to be followed by woman's health and geriatric programs by the end of the third quarter of 2016.
For additional information on eWellness Healthcare Corporation and its PHZIO telemedicine products please contact Mr. David Markowski, CFO: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 541-778-7042.
Forward-Looking Statements: The statements contained in this document include certain predictions and projections that may be considered forward-looking statements under securities law. These statements involve a number of important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially including, but not limited to, the performance of joint venture partners, as well as other economic, competitive and technological factors involving the Company's operations, markets, services, products, and prices. With respect to eWellness Healthcare Corporation, except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this document are forward-looking statements involving risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.