NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 25, 2013) - Exaclair Inc., the exclusive U.S. distributor of iconic French brands Rhodia, Clairefontaine, Quo Vadis and Exacompta, makers of the world's favorite notebooks and planners, today launched Life Noted, an elegant hybrid app that brings the freedom of paper expression and the convenience of digital mobility to iPhones and iPads. All from one screen, people can capture a moment in their life, record ideas, notes and observations, import videos and photos, and store memories of events and meetings. Life Noted merges calendaring, note taking, photography and video apps into one incredibly versatile and intuitive tool.
Built on iOS 7, Life Noted is invaluable for managing busy schedules and organizing priorities. Content is easily tagged and archived or exported via PDF to Evernote, Dropbox and other services to be retrieved for viewing, printing or sharing at any time. Efficiently view, navigate and add unlimited amounts of information and imagery within your daily schedule; Life Noted personalizes your calendar with what is important to you and gives your day depth.
"Life Noted is more than a mobile app, it is an essential tool that makes organizing, keeping track of, remembering and recording life events simple again," said Christine Nusse, CEO, Exaclair, Inc. "In designing this app, we tapped 60 years of time management expertise, and translated that deep knowledge into a digital asset for people who like a sense of ease, efficiency and organization in life."
Availability and Pricing
Life Noted is available now in the Apple iTunes App Store
Life Noted Premium Version ($2.99)
- No Ads
- Unlimited notes, photos and videos -- no cap on characters
- Expand or minimize notes and events on the daily view
- Export a PDF version of your calendar to print, Evernote, DropBox and more.
- Dictation available for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th gen or later)
- Search by tags and keywords
- Custom tags
- Syncs with iCal
- Manage multiple calendars
- Easily swipe between days, weeks and months
- Unique month view with borders around all day and multi day events, shaded days for holidays that you set and all of your events for each day
- In-app purchases
Life Noted Free Version:
- Limit to 3 notes a day and 140 characters per note
- Locked Export to PDF
- Locked custom tags
- In-app purchases
About Exaclair, Inc.
Exaclair, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of the Quo Vadis, Exacompta, Clairefontaine and Rhodia brands in the US. Exaclair is a subsidiary of Exacompta Clairefontaine, a French family of companies who have been making tools for living for centuries.
Life Noted is solely the property of Exaclair, Inc., www.exaclair.com