OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwired - Feb. 7, 2014) - The excitement is growing for this year's Residential Energy Services Network's (RESNET) Building Performance Conference, taking place in Atlanta, Georgia from February 24 - 26 at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Titled "Power of Performance", the conference will offer builders, energy auditors and raters strategic options and usable solutions they can employ when facing new business challenges in the home performance industry.
Core conference breakout sessions include:
- HERS® Ratings as Compliance Option in the 2015 IECC - Raters' Perspectives: Discusses implications of the new provision.
- HERS Index and Utility Brand Make a Powerful Partnership: An in-depth look at how Georgia Power educated customers about energy efficient construction and the value of the HERS Index in a Georgia Power EarthCents® New Home.
- The Future - HERS in 2024: Panel discussion on the future of the home energy efficiency industry.
- Extend and Amend - Breathing New Life into the Federal Energy Efficient New Homes Tax Credit: Talking about how the credit needs to be amended if it is to prove to be an effective market transformation tool.
To see a full list of conference sessions, visit the RESNET website. In addition to the breakout sessions, there are a number of courses, sponsorship opportunities and top exhibitors displaying the latest technology in home performance. This year's conference also sees the introduction of a mobile RESNET conference app for the first time. Users can download the app to:
- See scheduled events
- Create a Favorites list of presenters and events
- View exhibitors and presenters
The annual RESNET Building Performance Conference is a highly anticipated event. Every year, thousands of home energy professionals from across the United States attend to learn about the latest news, trends, and developments in the energy efficiency industry.
To learn more about the 2014 RESNET "Power of Performance" Building Performance Conference, visit the RESNET website.
The Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) is the independent, national nonprofit organization that homeowners trust to improve home energy efficiency and realize substantial savings on their utility bills. RESNET's industry-leading standards are recognized by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, among others.