VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 12, 2013) - Executive Search Dating is getting Vancouver singles ready for spring with some fun, low-cost spring dating ideas! Matchmakers like Executive Search Dating consider spring peak season, with many local singles looking to lose their lonesome winter blues.
"Spring is called 'The Matchmaking Season' for a reason - singles everywhere are looking to hook up!" says Paddi Rice, President and Owner of Executive Search Dating. "But once you have met someone, keeping things casual on a first or second date is always a good bet. In fact, the best dates are often simple and inexpensive ones."
Here are Executive Search Dating's Best Spring dating ideas for under $30:
- Cherry Blossom romance: take your date for a springtime stroll amongst Vancouver's 40,000 cherry trees. Queen Elizabeth Park or the UBC endowment lands provide an ideal setting to let your love 'blossom'!
- Culture crawl or bike: bike around the seawall and explore Vancouver's renowned outdoor public art scene. Highlights include Douglas Copeland's 'Digital Orca', and 'A-maze-ing Laughter' by Yue Minjun. For a full listing, visit the 'Public Art Registry' online.
- Grazing and gazing at the Gallery Café: enjoy a coffee and desert at the Vancouver Art Gallery's excellent café. Afterwards take a seat on the gallery steps for the city's best people watching perch.
- For the love of Irish: paint some shamrocks on your cheeks and hit the annual St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. Or try some green beer and Irish music at one of the many low cost activities at Celtic Fest (March 9th - 17th).
- Score on game night: for hockey loving couples, try The Hub Restaurant and Lounge in Yaletown on Vancouver Canuck game nights. They offer lots of special game related give-aways and freebies if your favourite player scores.
- Tuesday night treats: take your date for a late afternoon stroll along Kits Beach, gelato or coffee in hand. Afterwards watch your favourite 'date night' movie at Fifth Avenue Cinema's 'cheap ticket Tuesdays.'
- Spring sunset: pack your sweaters, some snacks and warm beverages for two and watch one of Vancouver's famous sunsets at Sunset Beach or English Bay.
Executive Search Dating (www.ExecutiveSearchDating.com), is a professional matchmaking service founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2004 by Paddi Rice. Modeled after the Executive Search recruiting industry, Executive Search Dating matches their client base both with existing clients AND with headhunts who are selected specifically for them.
Executive Search Dating Media Centre: (http://www.executivesearchdating.com/media.html)