QUEBEC--(Marketwired - Sep 30, 2013) -
- Today Coveo announced that EXFO, the leading provider of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireline and wireless network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry, is increasing its customer satisfaction, agent satisfaction and departmental efficiency with the help of Coveo for Salesforce.
- EXFO offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks -- from the core to the edge. EXFO has a staff of approximately 1,700 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2,000 customers worldwide.
- In this highly competitive, complex and skilled industry, EXFO's business depends on the satisfaction of its customers. As EXFO's customer base and service team grew, the company consolidated its existing customer interactions into the Salesforce Service Cloud.
- EXFO required a Salesforce search & relevance solution that could automatically consolidate and correlate information from across the Salesforce platform, and present it directly into the agent's context, within the Salesforce UI. With the help of Coveo for Salesforce, EXFO's elite service agents are now able to obtain contextual knowledge from across the Salesforce platform -- and from agents across the globe in real time, leading to faster, more efficient responses to complex customer cases.
- Brigitte Pare, CRM manager, EXFO: "The satisfaction of our agents is very important to us. When you work in troubleshooting, you are happy when your clients are happy. So when you have a tool like Coveo, which allows you to stop searching for information and spend more time with your customers, it makes them feel good to know they are providing a high-value service."
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: "Today's fast-paced customer service environment is all about leveraging knowledge in real time. When an agent in one country solves a challenge that may be happening in another region, Coveo allows even globally distributed agents to know exactly what their colleagues are creating in real time, and to use the same, relevant knowledge to serve customers across the world. We are very pleased to be helping a leading, fast-growth organization such as EXFO to position itself for continued success in a highly complex and competitive industry. This marks a new generation of knowledge-driven, contextually relevant and high-efficiency customer service."
- For more information about EXFO's story, visit the online case study.
Listed on the NASDAQ and TSX stock exchanges, EXFO is among the leading providers of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireline and wireless network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The company offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks -- from the core to the edge. Key technologies supported include 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Ethernet, OTN, FTTx, VDSL2, ADSL2+ and various optical technologies accounting for more than 35% of the portable fiber-optic test market. EXFO has a staff of approximately 1700 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2000 customers worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.exfo.com/ and follow us on the EXFO Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube.
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer.
Coveo's revolutionary Search & Relevance technology takes Knowledge Management to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization's big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems.
The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions;
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites; and
- Radically boost knowledge management initiatives by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. More than 2,000,000 users globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to improve their businesses. Among Coveo customers are GEICO, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal Switzerland, SunGard and YUM! Brands. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube