MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwired - Mar 12, 2015) - Eyefi (www.eyefi.com), the global leader in digital photo apps and services, today launched Eyefi Mobi Pro, a new 32GB WiFi SD card -- the most powerful WiFi SD card ever. Mobi Pro is the latest in the company's product portfolio and combines advanced wireless transfer features with photo apps and integrated cloud services for photographers who appreciate speed, power and convenience. Eyefi Mobi Pro builds on the success of Eyefi Mobi -- the leading WiFi SD card -- that combines the quality of a digital camera with the convenience of a smartphone and the power of the cloud.
"Mobi Pro is the foremost product from Eyefi that builds on the state-of-the-art wireless image transfer and syncing we pioneered with Eyefi Mobi and Eyefi Cloud," said Matt DiMaria, CEO of Eyefi. "By adding RAW wireless transfer and workflow features demanded by photography customers around the world as well as powerful, automated photo categorization and search features it is now easier than ever to find, access and enjoy all your photos on any device at any time."
The most advanced WiFi SD card for image transfer
Simple and fast to set up, Mobi Pro provides photographers with unequalled power and flexibility when capturing images.
- Selective transfer. Gives photographers control over which images transfer from their camera to their mobile device or to their computer for editing, sharing and syncing.
- Wireless RAW & JPEG file transfer. Fast, wireless transfer of both RAW and JPEG give photographers the flexibility to work the way they want using the tools they want. Send JPEG images to your mobile device for instant preview, quick editing and sharing with others. Send RAW files directly to desktop for post-processing with tools such as Adobe Lightroom.
- Infrastructure and direct mode network support. Images are securely and automatically transferred whether shooting on location, at home or in a studio. Away from home, Mobi Pro creates its own WiFi hotspot to enable instant transfer. At home, Mobi Pro connects to a local network to transfer images at high speeds.
Integrated apps and services speed workflow
Every Eyefi Mobi and Mobi Pro WiFi SD card includes fully integrated mobile and desktop apps that work from the moment of capture, speed workflow and make it easy to find and access photos anytime, anywhere. With the launch of Mobi Pro, powerful new capabilities have been added to Eyefi Cloud and apps.
- Instant image compare. Advanced photo visualization tools let photographers quickly compare photos and view detailed image data such as shutter speed and aperture settings (EXIF data) to further enjoy their images and improve their skills.
- Pictures in your pocket. Eyefi mobile apps work with Eyefi Cloud to intelligently retain original resolution images while rendering the best image for the viewing device. As a result, photographers can enjoy their entire photo collection on all their devices at any time. With Eyefi photo-uploading, photographers can even add all their computer-stored photos to their collection and enjoy them on any device.
- Intelligent image categorization. Eyefi Cloud uses advanced image analysis to automatically classify images for instant organization, sharing and search by category. In addition to basic date, time and geo locations, images are automatically identified by subject area such as food, indoor, outdoor and dozens of other attributes making it fast and easy to find photos.
Pricing and availability
Mobi Pro is available worldwide through online and specialty retailers as well as at www.eyefi.com/go/mobipro. Priced at $99.99 the card comes with 1 full year of membership to Eyefi Cloud with unlimited syncing and storage -- a $49.99 value.
For pricing and additional information on Eyefi products visit www.eyefi.com.
Eyefi frees photographers worldwide to take and experience great photos everywhere. Photographers know that when taking great photos matters, being able to focus on taking the shot matters the most. By automating photo transfer, organization and accessibility, Eyefi gives hobbyists, amateur photographers and professionals more time to focus on what they do best -- taking great photos. Eyefi products have transferred over 1 billion images from digital cameras to the Internet, mobile devices and PCs.
For more information about Eyefi, please visit www.eyefi.com or @EyefiCard.