SANTA MONICA, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 18, 2014) - Ez Texting, the SMS marketing company that provides an easy, affordable way for organizations to market and communicate via mobile, today announced the release of a new free product for all businesses, Free & Ez. The new offering enables organizations to quickly and easily send out text messages to various audiences for free each month through the Ez Texting platform. Free & Ez offers customers the complete Ez feature set, with the only limitation being the number of messages that can be sent from one account per month. Common uses of Ez Texting include emergency alerts, bill notifications, coupons and special offers, appointment reminders, and more.
"We are using the same philosophy at Ez Texting as we did when I was with NetZero," says Ron Burr CEO of CallFire, the parent company of Ez Texting and a founder of value-priced ISP NetZero (UNTD), "provide a great free product and allow customers to upgrade when (and if) their needs require more. NetZero proved the freemium model was a highly efficient channel to reach and service millions of customers, and we're bringing that same strategy to Ez Texting."
Free & Ez Functionality includes:
- Unlimited access to the full range of current Ez Texting features, including an easy to use self-service platform, up to 250 monthly text messages sent for free, no limitations on number of contacts that can be uploaded, and chat, email, and web product support.
- Integration with CRM systems, enabling users to easily upload and manage an unlimited amount of contacts.
- A self-serve interface as well as the Ez Texting developer API.
- TCPA regulation guidance, including specific prompts and reminders that are built into the system.
- Introductory offer of 500 free text messages for Free & Ez customers.
- One free demo keyword for you to use for your short code.
"Most free products are offered as a one-time use, within a limited time window, or with a severely restricted feature set, but we set out to approach our free product in a completely unique way," said Shane Neman, Chief Product Officer, CallFire. "In building Free & Ez, it was important that we provide customers with full access to a rich product set, not a limited offering that would make them need to upgrade. We wanted to deliver a great product that makes them want to upgrade."
"Texting is one of the few modes of communication that provides immediate connection, with 95 percent of users opening texts within five minutes," continued Neman. "But many businesses have not had access to the benefits. With Free & Ez, we are text enabling every business in America."
About Ez Texting:
Ez Texting, part of the CallFire, Inc. brand of companies, provides web-based SMS Marketing services to over 50,000 clients since 2006. Ez Texting's do-it-yourself service has been used by clients ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 firms. Text message marketing features such as mobile coupons, keyword autoresponders, and efficient group messaging allow Ez Texting clients to reach their customers wherever they are, at any time.