LAGUNA BEACH, CA--(Marketwired - December 13, 2016) - The Laguna Beach Festival of Arts, producer of the Festival of Arts Fine Art Show and the Pageant of the Masters, is pleased to announce the launch of their newly redesigned website at www.LagunaFestivalofArts.org. The new website incorporates the organization's new branding identity with easier navigational tools and a clean, contemporary design with content-rich experience for visitors.
To celebrate the website launch, the Festival and Pageant will be hosting an online scavenger hunt for a chance to win two tickets to the 2017 Pageant of the Masters, "The Grand Tour." To enter, visit https://www.foapom.com/scavenger-hunt/ and answer five questions using information from the website. Each answer will give you one entry into the raffle. Answer all five questions and three bonus tasks will be unlocked, providing visitors extra chances to win. The contest will open December 12, 2016 and run through January 2, 2017. Three winners will be drawn at random and contacted by email and announced on the Festival's Facebook page on January 3.
"After months of development with our website designers, we're very excited to unveil the new website in conjunction with the Festival's 85th anniversary and Pageant tickets going on sale," said Sharbie Higuchi, director of marketing and public relations for the Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters.
Created with the user experience in mind, the mobile-responsive site includes many new features to help users quickly and easily navigate the site and find the information they need. New features include:
- A Plan Your Visit section for visitors to get the answers to frequently asked questions, discover on-site and local dining options, find directions and parking options, and make the most of their visit to Laguna Beach.
- An enhanced and searchable Exhibitor Gallery gives each Festival artist their own individual page with a stunning slideshow of their work, artist photo, contact information, social media links, and biography.
- A streamlined menu navigation allows users to quickly and easily discover content including ticket options, giving opportunities, and volunteer and job openings.
- A new About Us section contains information on the facility renovation, a history timeline, a facility rentals section, and so much more! The History Timeline showcases the Festival and Pageant's 85-year history through images, photographs, video and stories.
- The Home Page features not only general information about the fine art show and Pageant of the Masters, but also listings of today's and featured events, integrated social media buttons, an "In the News" section and patron testimonials.
- Customers may now easily purchase Pageant tickets on their cell phones and other mobile devices through a clean and straightforward mobile-friendly interface.
As the summer and the Festival's 85th anniversary draws closer, updates to the site will be made to include special events, entertainment schedules, an art class shopping cart and other organizational news.
"We put a lot of effort and work in our new website and hope that you will find it informative and helpful. Be sure to participate in our website scavenger hunt for a chance to win Pageant tickets," concluded Higuchi.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL OF ARTS
The Festival of Arts Fine Art Show will run July 5 - August 31, 2017. The Pageant of the Masters "The Grand Tour" will run July 7 - August 31, 2017. The event is located at 650 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, California. The Festival of Arts is a non-profit organization that produces The Festival of Arts Fine Art Show and the Pageant of the Masters. For general information, call (949) 494-1145 or visit the website at www.LagunaFestivalofArts.org. Tickets to the 2017 Pageant of the Masters are available now. Proceeds support the arts and art education in and about Laguna Beach.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/12/13/11G125056/Images/FOAPOM_Website-494b70838becb2338f8efff3f99b7688.jpg